How do you ask a featured question?

I know.. It's dumb but I wanna ask one and I don't know how LOL .

Ah Lovely guys thanks for your help Xx

Most Helpful Guy

• go to contact us, send an email to GAG headquarters with a link of your question you want featured. as long as you have at least 500 points then it should be no problem. the waiting time on it varies, I did it twice and once it took like 2 weeks and the other time it was a couple of days.

• Do you have to ask it like normal before you make it a feature?

• i'm not sure, but you have to provide a link, so I guess you do.

What Guys Said 2

• click on the "xper" button next to your account, that should take you to where you can redeem xper for certain things, I think you can redeem 500 xper to get your question featured, but it seems like there is a 2 week waiting list before yours will get featured

• Thank you. does it actually take the points away from your account or do you just have to have 500xp min?

• Ah lovely thank you. do you have to ask the question before you make it a feature?

• i think so

• You spend 500xper points

What Girls Said 3

• If you'd like to feature a question you'll have to use up 500 xPer points. Contact us and we can take it from there. Here is the link

• contact them and specify which question you want them to feature and they will feature it for 24 hours. it'll cost you 500 points

• Ask the admins to feature it for you.