What type of questions are you tired of on gag?

Just what the question says...

Most Helpful Girl

• Mind numbingly dumb questions.

"He smiled when I said hi, what does it mean?"

"He called me beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, amazing and wonderful. Does this mean he likes me?"

"He said he likes me, does this mean he likes me?"

Meanwhile, I survived by gnawing my arm off.

What Girls Said 29

• The most frequent ones! With answers!

Is my d*** to big/small? What's the average size penis? (6-7. Most girls DON'T CARE)

What's the fastest way to lose weight? (Anorexia.You're not going to lose weight by being lazy.)

How can I get my ex back after I lied, cheated, and stole from him? (Stay away and reform, ho!)

Am I good looking?/Would you date me? (You're looking for compliments,stfu.)

Why are all women lying, cheating whores?/Why are all guys a**holes. (They aren't, you're just bad at picking the good ones out.)

They talked to me! Do they like me? (Yeah, TOTALLY wants to jump your bones.)

Am I fat? I weight 79 pounds. (Eat a f***ing hamburger.)

Why do girls like bad boys? (Have you met even ONE person on here that does? Get real.)

What does this text mean? Do they love me? (No one loves you. Stop analyzing texts.)

I got broken up with! How do I get over it/get them back? (Move on.)

My ex stopped talking to me, why? (S/SHE'S YOUR EX for a reason.)

I hate my life and want to kill myself, ladies, please help me. (You've been posting that for weeks and you haven't done it. Go see a therapist.)

Will someone cybersex with me? ;) (Oh F*uck you.)

How do you prefer pubic hair? (There's a search bar for a reason. Your question is NOT original.)

Shi kalled me stupit and I downt no y? (Really?)

I really do like this site, despite my bitching lol

• The ones that aren't really questions. You know, the ones saying stuff like...

"HI GAG, I'M A BITTER F***. DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING IF YOU'RE GOING TO DISAGREE BECAUSE IM A LITTLE BITCH AND HATE ___ GENDER FOR DOING X,Y, AND Z. PROVE ME WRONG. BLAH BLAH BS"

:P

• 1. Am I ugly?

2.Rate me from 1-10

3.How attractive do you think you are?

4.Is my Dick Small?

5.All ANAL SEX QUESTIONS.

6.Who is the Hottest person on GAG?

7.Which Race/ethnicity is the Hottest?

8.Does he like me?

9.Boob questions.

10.Religion Questions.

• all of them but for some reason I keep coming back.

• The ones that are like:

" Does this girl / guy like me?"

Then there's some typical story that makes it obvious the other person does or doesn't like them.

I'm like really? your this clueless really? Really.

• These type of questions, they are irrelevant and don't benefit not even one person.

• penis size questions in general. GaG overall, just is not the same to me anymore, since meeting a really great guy on here unexpectedly. Whatever, the reason was for me joining this site truly, has been fulfilled through meeting my better half. Hope that helps!

Jamaica Outtttttt

• Any of the sexist and racist ones.

• --Penis size/breast size

--Which hair color/height/weight/body type/eye color/type of dress/personality type is more attractive

All of those assume everyone has the same or similar taste. It's fine to ask what a person's individual preference is, but I dislike when people try to make it a competition.

--Unnecessarily antagonistic politics and religion questions

--Every guy on Earth is a total pig/jerk who just uses women for sex/every girl on Earth is a bitch and a gold digger and a whore

--People who want you to give them a specific answer and then argue with you or insult you when you don't tell them what they want to hear

• The sexual ones that end with, "add as much detail as you want! :)"

That pretty much screams, "please go into detail!"

It gives me a brain aneurism every time.

• "How can I make him like me!? I will be with a guy who doesn't want to see the real me just to please him!"

"Omg I just can't get over this person and I won't shut up about them no matter how much it annoys every single person, animal, insect, ghost around me. I just can't stop talking/thinking about them. I don't want my soul without them. How can I get over them? Well wait, do they still like me? Because if they still like me, then I'm not going anywhere! Not moving an inch! I am their's FOREEEEVER!"

"How's my penis?"

"Am I fat?"

"Why don't girls like nice guys?" <---- if I had a dollar every time I heard a guy use that as an exscuse as to why he's not getting girls, damn I'd be giving millionaires a run for their money!

• d*** size

"does he like me?"

"am I hot?"/rate me

pubic hair

religious questions/evolution vs. creation

...etc. etc. etc.

• Is my d*** a good size?

Please rate me from 1-10

Am I attractive because I am white?

Do girls really fart, sh*t and go to the bathroom?

Why do women belong in the kitchen?

All Black and Muslim men are evil and treat women like sh*t.

Are my t*ts too small?

I really wanna phuck Joey but he has a girlfriend, what to do?

• Those questions about Race, "Does this race like this race" - here is the thing, there is a guy for everyone and a girl for everyone. Finding that person is not easy. MODS please deleted those! Also those questions about how women are more shallow - yes there are shallow women but there are plenty of shallow men, people aren't always noticeable.

• If you're fed up with this Q's, leave the site.

There are always gonna be Q's like that...

• the grammatically incorrect ones or the ones I can't read

• Ones about dying hair

• Questions about getting a married man

• -Penis Questions

-Interracial Dating

-Does he like me?

-GaG User Questions

• My d*** is 5 inches. Is that okay?

F*** IT'S SO ANNOYING!

• Am I attractive. Any ones that make you look weak with a low self-esteem.

• People under 18 asking if they should lose weight

• "how do I win him back?"

• These kind because they aren't relevant.

• dont answer them then smart one

• Why are you being so mean? I was being honest and you're getting all mad because you don't like what I said.

• Honestly I'm not a mean person I really don't say mean things my comments are just coming off that way sorry lol I'm not mad I'm just saying sorry for the meaness lol

• Ones that involve me.

Le sigh.

I didn't know I was that interesting.

• Pfft, take it as a flattering thing that you are so interesting to people then :P better than being forgotten or ya hah.

• Why do guy/girls...and such other BS generalizing everyone to a mold

Do you think I look pretty (link link ) meh

what does it mean if he's looking at me? (umm maybe you're in his way)

blah blah blah basically a q's that doesn't have a point or reason

• gender generalization questions I HATE WOMEN THEY ALWAYS A B AND C I HATE MEN THEY ALWAYS D E AND F! LIKE STFU

• generalizations are rooted in some truth... for example black people generally like chicken... if you pulled a black person out of a bucket then that person is more likely to like chicken than not.

Thats all a generalizaion is

• Aw man, I was under the impression that EVERYONE liked chicken

silly me, (-.-)

• It's me and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary what do I get him"

anything about penis or breast size

Any that intentionally insult people

"He looked at me omg does that means he likes me?"

• Does he like me? I don't f***ing know if he likes you!

What Guys Said 20

• penis size

will the world end in 2012?

• 1. Penis questions - Especially about black penis because the insecure little boys of a certain race likes to rage all over those topics. "It's not THAT big...I own Microsoft and Time Warner. BEAT THAT NIG... I MEAN BLACK MAN! I'm not racist, I voted for Obama!"

2. Dream girl/guy question - To the girls asking, 9.99 times out of 10, it's not you.

3. Does he/she likes me

4. Nice guy/girl questions

5. Favorite hairstyle/haircolor and my choices are between curly, brunette, blond, and strait.

6. Which celebrity is the hottest - 8/10 times Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, skinny red head girl, no butt Chelsea, and barbie bimbo is on that list. All bad choices. No Coco? No Haifi Wehbe? No Montana Deleon?

• The questions that bug me the most at this point after over 3 years as a site member are the ones where girls ask "what does it mean when a guy says/does..."?

It's annoying as all hell because 99% of the time there is no hidden meaning behind what guys say/do and all the girl is doing by reading too much into it is making herself come off as a total mental case. I swear, the girls who ask these questions make me happy to be single because I'd rather be lonely than deal with such a head case.

• Penis Size

Insecurity questions

White guys, do you like Black girls

How can I get him to approach me

Height questions

• The dumb sexual ones.

• "what type of girl do you like?"

"he's always looking at me but never talks to me, yet he talks to other girls, what does that mean?"

• i think you people listed all types of questions, and it seems that you're fed up with this site so leaving is the best thing you can do,

• anything that over analyzes things or reeks of inaction or indecisiveness - like they can't think for themselves. Some are okay, but most seem like - what does this mean? Does he/she like me? I don't know what to do - help me decide.

The best way to figure those things out is by your own action usually.

• I don't mind seeing repeat questions... It just doesn't bother me that much. However, the obvious troll questions and questions that single-out specific people DO get on my nerves a bit.

• How do I get him/her to like me?

And any penis size question.

Btw, I know the answer to the penis size question. According to statistics I made up for this answer, most women want a penis 6-7". Now that I know that information, the FBI will inevitably kick down my front door and arrest me on charges of conspiracy to answer an unanswerable question.

• *sigh* I suppose my penis won't satisfy most women... :(

• If I remember correctly, it was you who came up with that nickname. :P

• Well, that makes sense, after all, I only speak the truth. ;)

• Does he like me? Does she like me? Why do girls date jerks?

• 1. ''Does he/she like me?''

2. "Is "insert something here" attractive/turnoff?"

3. "Is "insert something here" normal?"

4. " "insert long rant about some specific relationship here" What should I do now?"

5. "make-up vs natural"

6. "How to get my ex back?"

7. "My vagina hurts after having sex!"

8. "Is he/she serious or just playing me?"

9. "I'm so insecure and nervous around my crush/opposite gender"

10. "How to lose weight?"

I GOT THE ANSWERS! To these commonly asked questions!

1. Only you can figure it out!

2. Use common sense!

3. Again common sense!

4. Again only you can know it!

5. Make-up IS better!

6. You can't get your ex back!

7. See a doctor!

8. Again... use common sense!

9. Take two beers!

10. Start living on a stadium! In motion!

• I forgot those d*** questions, they're so annoying that people should be arrested by asking them!

• Penis questions... they're so boring and all the same bullsh*t. A simple search would result all the answers any guy or girl cares about when it comes to the penis. Insecure bastards.

The rest are OK. Though some are annoying. Like "does s/he like me" or "why did s/he do this" (tbh it's usually a "he") and the reason why those are annoying is because WE DON'T KNOW THE GUY! If we don't know they guy we don't know his personality and we can't tell you why he does anything.

• is my d*** big enough to please a girl

are my boobs too small or big

goes through some giant scenario and asks "if he likes me"

• curvy girls vs skinny girls... seen way too many online cat fights over that one. its a matter if individual taste. even the terms curvy and skinny are dependent on the viewer.

• Questions like these :/

• hey did/said _____ what does this mean!

• Any question that is about a particular GaG user, or a question that asks you to name a user or a number of them; they drive me up the wall. They're really only an in-joke and, as such, don't really help anyone. It's especially annoying when there's a giant influx of such questions and the admins aren't doing their job.

Yes, popular people of GaG, I'm talking about you; give yourself a pat on the back for engaging in the menial exercise of validating your popularity/status on this website. You must be scrapping the bottom of Life's barrel to resort to something so childish.

• Do dogs carry semen in their left nut

Do you feel awkward beating off to Miley Cyrus

Which private jet company should I use

• "does he like me or being friendly?"

ask him you f**king crazy not me