WHY have they removed the viewing for questions?

Where is the harm in seeing how many views your question gets? What the flip?

I want the views for questions back! Its not doing anyone any harm whatsoever!

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ALL THE OTHER CHANGES. I want the viewing for questions back though!

Most Helpful Guy

• What? I didn't know. Grrrrrrr. I want it back too. You hear that moderators?

• I will say if they do bring it back it should only change when a new viewer clicks on the question. Not if the same person views it over and over

• i once viewed my own question 10,000 times. It had a few 1000 updates.

What Guys Said 4

• i know tell me about it

• Question 532224 How does this work? lol

• i was wondering the same thing but even mods don't know.

• Mods don't know what?

• theres always a reason though, good or not

• Silly reasons, silly change, silly site this is turning into. Must I really go on? Fudge it, I'm going to keep msging them till they bring it back.

• And then what, have to deal with the questions that ask How come I have 1000 views, and no answers?

What Girls Said 4

• how silly! I haven't been on ina few days so I didn't even know =(

• Because they do what they please whenever they like. It's their website. Laaaame though.

• I agreeeeee :O

• Because they don't want the users to deal with so many viewers that only read their question for fun but didn't answer it.

• Really? That is just so silly. I've had a question with over 1000 views but only 5 answers or something. I have never complained about it. In fact, it did not bother me at all.

• Yes it happens often here nowadays because some just want to read other answers on our question.Some people felt upset and bad about it so they might complaint to the admin:(

• What cry babies. So silly x