Do you ever go through your old questions on GAG?

I do. Sometimes I like to go through my old questions and see if the person I have best answer to is still active. If they're not I switch it to someone else who still has an active account so that they can make use of the +5 xper.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but also my answers too. I was laughing my ass of recently because of some of the things I wrote when I first signed up for this site.

What Girls Said 4

• No I dont,unless I got new answers from people.The best answer would remain.I don't switch it once I gave a person the best answer.

• I didn't know you could switch B.A.s. Good idea though.

Why, you are just all kinds of nice & thoughtful, aren't you, sunshine? :D

• I don't think I have, I usually just forget about old questions.. but that's really nice of you switching it to an active user instead. (:

• Yeah sometimes! : )

What Guys Said 7

• i switched a couple of best answers for the same reason, but I was only on the question because someone new answered it. I thought best answers were worth ten points tho.

• I do that all the time. :)

• I believe that a lot of good answers are buried deep in this site. Too bad some of those users don't log on no more.

• a lot of my old Q's still get answered so I do sometimes look back to see who answered it and what they said.

• Occasionally

• I have a few times. I've been on GAG for quite awhile. :-D

• yes, not just question but answers as well. but sometimes, not regularly.