Do you freak out sometimes when reading a question on GirlsAskGuys?

Because it sounds like it's almost exactly about you or what you're going through? I ask because it's happened a couple times for me haha

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but that's a good indication to you that your problems are not unique. Most people here are having the same problems everyone else had. So the questions (and advice) repeats a lot. But people don't use the SEARCH function because everyone wants to think their problem and their situation is unique and they want to tell it, and most of all, they want people to understand it and them.

What Girls Said 11

• not really. I mean people are pretty much the same underneath it all. same questions, same insecurities, etc. so it's no surprise the questions are going to be similar or exactly the same

• True, still very interesting to find question backgrounds with a resemblance to your own.

• Yes Yes and Definitely!

I even asked this once haha.

• yeah but its because sometimes its cause its a picture of someone's penis

• Sometimes, but not for the same reason as you. Mainly because they post a link or something and I am just too chicken to click on it because I don't trust the anonymous user who posts it.

• Yeah...Acctually very often...O.o

• very weird when you're second guessing if they know you too o_O

• No I don't.

• lol yup, has happened.

• Yeah, many times.

=D

• Sometimes but mostly I think WTF are you thinking when reading most questions.

• it happened to me once. very eerie.

• indeed. makes me pay attention to the small details of the question, just in case..

• It hasn't happened to me.. Yet. I hope it never does lol.

• it's definitely weird, interesting to read responses to it though.

• Yeah you're right, fortunately the questions aren't of the "does she like me?" type lol

What Guys Said 10

• that hasn't happened to me yet, hopefully it never will.

• No.

• Not many people think like me or type in the way that I type, so no.

I do pull my hair out every time I read stupid sexuality questions. I'm bald.

• I can't say that's ever happened to me.

• Yea all the time I'm like WTF lol haha

• exactly, sometimes I even wonder what if the person I ask questions about is actually here too ha ha thatd be crazy

• oh and then you answer their question or they answer yours. mind blown.

• Yea lol I'm like do I know you (2 myself) lol

• yeah someone was asking a question about having the munchies- and I totally had the munchies like a mother f****er

• Once, and I thought the girl might've been the one I was talking to at school. The age range didn't match though

• no, I don't think anyone would take their time to ask a question about me lol

• Not really so much.

• Never