How do you find questions to answer on GirlsAskGuys?

How do you go about it usually/mostly?

See options below.

I mostly go off of Live Feed.

• Browse sections.
  • Go to recently asked/answer click down at the top.
  • Through friend's activity/live feed.
  • Other (explain)/ See results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I browse the sections I like, and go back through the questions until I find myself hitting the ones that were there from the last time I logged in.

I also use the live feed sometimes. This disadvantage to that, is that you don't always see who asked the question, and sometimes that's important.

What Guys Said 17

• I stalk girl users, duh.

• Eh if people don't have me blocked I'll answer their question maybe... if I feel like it.

• All of the above. I start with A then go to B then see what is happening around the site with C lol

• I do recently asked and run through them in order like that. I'll occasionally either filter the unanswered ones out, or I'll go alllll the way to the last page of the Recently Asked and start working backwards.

• I look at the categories "Other" and "Health".

• I just browse the different categories.

• I go to answers then to recent questions then I pick ones that I can answer

• I mostly just browse through the poll section and only click ones I've not answered yet :P sometimes I might check through a friend's answers, but that's not so often.

• I start with Top Rated

Then I go to Poll Questions

Then I usually go to Recently Asked.

• Browse..

• I mostly use the live feed. after I run out I will sometimes browse the categories or check out a friend of a friends page to see if they answered different questions

• I go to the most recent questions and go down the list as I run out of stuff to answer

• Live Feed.

• Live feed to see what I'm missing.

• Live feed

• I just click "Answer" and go from there. It takes you right to most recent.

• Browse and answer what is interesting

What Girls Said 11

• I go through my live feed initially, like it's the first thing I check, because my friends on here usually ask and answer questions I also would be interested in. If I've gone through it all and it's moving along slowly, then I browse categories. And if THAT is going too slow in my preferred categories [other, sexuality, style, in that order], THEN I go to recently asked and browse through those. It really depends on the time of day and how much time I have on my hands, lol.

• Both browse and recently asked questions. Sometime I pick the age range for variety!

• I loiter about the 'other' section mostly and just answer questions there. otherwise I go to 'unanswered question' and browse those. Don't find many I'm tempted to answer though, I usually don't feel like reading a small essay on someones life.

• Go through the Other section, then the Style section. :P

• Answer: Poll Questions

• I'll click a section then answer one of those questions that pop up after you answer a question I just do one of those and so on.

• I go by sections mostly so I can weed out the sex questions. Occasionally live feed.

• Live Feed, Recent Questions or the "Other" category.

If I'm feeling altruistic, I'll go unanswered questions.

• Click on a category or just type in a word in a search bar.

• I browse sections and then, if I still don't find interesting questions, I use live feed.

• Recent Questions.