Can you search for people on GirlsAskGuys?

like if you type in someone's user name will the search bar take you to their profile?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can go to their profile page with the trick that proudteaxasgirl presents. Another excellent method to find stuff is to go on google and just type whatever you want to know, and then include

site:girlsaskguys.com

in the search phrase. When doing this with a username, this will give you all their (non-anonymous) questions, answers, and comments, even if their profile is private.

What Guys Said 3

• link .com/user/ type this in, then type in the user name.

• yea you can just put them in the search bar and it will bring up questions they answered

• Yeah. People told me they used to search for my username and found me on old questions.

What Girls Said 7

• www. girlsaskguys.com/ user/ proudteaxasgirl

Use that and just replace my username with the username of the person whose profile you want to view. Oh and take out the spaces. :)

• Correct, with one exception.

That will work if they have not set their profile to "Private".

If the users profile is set to private, then you will only see a reduced page, with much of the information not displayed.

• No. Unless they are extremely popular...you can find them in an old question.

• ...Type the username after putting this in the browser-girlsaskguys.com/user/

• If you google it

• You can Google the person from gag, I tried it once, but I wrote "(insert name here) on girlsaskguys". It came up, try it.

• By googleing their username

• no I don't think so.