Have you ever accidentally discovered that you know a Girlsaskguys member in person?

For instance, you look at their pictures and you realized you know this person from school, work, etc. If this has happened, have you ever told them?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a girl on here that I had in one of my classes in college I seen she posted a question about something and I answered it and about 2 minutes later she deleated her account ;o

• HAHA she probably thought you were stalking her...am not accusing you if anything, but you know how women

• yeah I don't mind though cause I talked to her once before that in person and she seemed kind of rude lol

What Guys Said 9

• No but back when Enchanted_x3 was attending University in my city I saw a girl around downtown a few times who I swear looked exactly like her. Could have been her, could have not.

I do have a few IRL friends who also have GAG accounts but that's because I introduced them to the site. And they're not active users. They only log on once in a blue moon.

• There was a girl who went to my high school on here, but she left after a conversation we had 'cos she was so freaked that people from school might find her on.

• no, I would deny my existence on here if it happened to me.

• Nope. But I would find it hilarious if I found a real-life friend on here.

Then I'd add them as friends and be cool with it. They can trust me.

• I haven't. But I'm still trying.

It's easier to find them on Facebook where I met people from public school (1970s), high school (1980s) and even sons and daughters of co-workers and dead dentists.

• No, although a couple have looked like people I know.

• if I did I probably wouldn't say anything to them about it

• No and I hope it never happens

• No. I do have a family member that used to be here.

What Girls Said 6

• No, but that would be... interesting, haha. They'd then have the means to know way more about my sex life than anyone 'IRL' does. I don't really talk about it with anyone I know in person. =P

• yeah, a friend of mine. I suspected it was her when she asked a question that perfectly described the situation she was in. then I saw her profile and realized it was her. but no, I haven't told her.

• i know of one user that attends my college.

• I met someone here on purpose. =)

• Lol no that's never happened.

• No, but there is someone from my city on here.