What will you think if a stranger who is a lady gives you an upward nod & stammers when she talks to you, guys?

Also.what does it mean to be a follower on this website?I'm new,so please help!Thanks!

Hi,if you guys nod back,will it be an upward or downward nod if she gives you an upward nod?Will you think that this lady likes you or is trying to pick you up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably nod back. And being a follower is like a euphemism of being a stalker lol

What Guys Said 2

• I'd nod back, and smile while talking to her in case she was stammering out of shyness

• if she stammers id asume she's nervous and shy, so id try to keep the convogoing.

it means nothing, its useful for wasting time and that's about it

What Girls Said 1

• well I don't know if you mean guys guys or guys as in yall lol but imma answer and eways hehe I'mma say you must be one some good stuff lady or you must be drunk as a mofo.