What are the rules about posting fake pics on Girlsaskguys?

Are you allowed to post a fake picture on gag? Are you allowed to have an account with false information? My pics and information are real but I am curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• i doubt there's any rules regarding it but people will call it out on sight, I've seen it on here too many times.

What Girls Said 5

• dont think there's anybody checking up on it, tho I think its against the 'terms and conditions' as it normally is (tho lets be honest - no one reads them!)

you can normally tell the fakes though, a bit 'too good to be true' look about them.

• As far as the pictures go, we don't really have a policy for or against fake pics. If you do falsify your age we will change it.

• I don't think anyone checks up on it ha ha I'd say a fair amount use fake pictures.

• I don't think there are any rules against that on here.

• Not too sure but it sounds kinda creepy...

What Guys Said 3

• How can the admin people know that the information you are putting in your profile and the pictures that you are uploading are fake or not ? How can they verify the genuineness of each and every member when every day hundreds of people join GAG ?

• Very good point. and I have thought the same thing. I am curious to know if it is not "legal" hahaha to post untrue info and or pics on your profile. Do you know if we can or cannot? (thumbs up)

• Is there a gag rule saying that is not allowed?

• Yes, I guess

• Technically there is no rule against it unless its discovered that the person the profile belongs to is actually under 16, in which case they would be banned from the site.

• If it ever got out though, the ridicule would surely drive them off the site.

• ive seen and blocked few girls with fake pics, god I even don't know if they were girls :O