Would ever consider a get together in Texas, Girlsaskguys users?

Beats the hell out of me? Not sure how we would arrange it...but I easily have more GAG Friends I TexASS then any other state...scheduling is tricky with me...should NOT be a holiday weekend...(:

The origin of this post was..first of all..another post and previous conversation...but next, one of my female friends on GAG aksed me about this..and I was happy to post the Question..probably none of us users would be able to host such a thing...would take a neutral 3rd Party.. am I gung ho? idk..I would certainly consider it...Huge key for me would be advance notice...my life would seem very simple to many of you...but I promise you..it is not..
Would cetainly not have to be Texas...somewhere where there is fishing would proably be required for me..either coast or reservoir or natural lakes...and middle to late winter is a great because us northerners want out of the north BAD by that time (or early spring)

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally would do it. Lets make it work for real. No bs, we can start a fund for people that cannot afford it?

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 7

• uhh If someone is paying for my ticket , then I would take their offer with utmost respect. Then I would pay for my friend to come along so we can both see what its like and probably do dumb sh*t as well.

• i'm only going to another state if it's to collect a large lottery winning.

• i think it would be cool to have a officially sponsered gag meeting

• I live in the Texas. That's the only reason why I would say Yeah.

• If it's not in the summer. F***hot weather.

• WELL! as a officlal South Dakotan..is it OK to say ...that Life on the Tundra...ain't easy?

• It's easier to get warm over trying to get cold.

• Get your asses to LA :-D

• Not a problem...going to LA is not much more hassle for me than going to TexASS...and obviously Eva would rather have Mexico reincorporate TexASS than meet me face-to-face

• Here is one for you..I actually asked this question because a female discussed it with me..however...I think that it is an interesting proposition...no matter how many grandchildren I have on this site...

• hahahaha

• Get over yourself grandpa.