I don't like the none anonymous answer function at all. Does anyone feel the same as I do? Help please.

I've tried to embrace this change, but I really and seriously don't like it at all. I really can't help feeling annoyed and frustrated after being unable to answer anonymously anymore in many questions here.

I don't spam and troll. I take my time to listen and to help. I want my privacy in answering and asking questions here. I've voiced out many times that I don't agree with the idea of discriminating against anonymous users, but all to deaf ears. Does anyone share the same problem as I do? Please help and be respectful.

Guys and girls, I won't get completely sold on the idea that trolls ruined it for me. There are plenty of trolls out there who create an account, troll around openly so to speak. People who complain and want this to be implemented are to take responsibility as well. It's a two way road. And I concur what tohrment just said, why the double standard? I've given many good suggestions to the admins and mods, but nothing has been used. So what's the point of all this? None.
*Sigh* Why are there still users picking on anonymous users? To these users who keep picking on us: Just leave us alone and mind your own business :( It ain't cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think GAG did this because many people were complaining about those anon trolls.This function enable us to avoid anon from trolling on our question.Some of them tend to be annoying with their pointless answer.The worst one is they able to block us but we can't block them because we do not know their identity.However not all anon are trolling.Some chose to appear as anon because they wanted privacy and to avoid from being judged by some ass kisser here.At the same time,it makes some people having difficulty to voice their honest opinion otherwise you will be attacked by some people..All this actually depends on the QA.We need to know how to use it.For questions like sexuality,relationship,break up and behavior I usually allowed anon users to answer it.People need privacy to answer this kind of question.

• I'll give you credit for mentioning some valid points here. "The worst one is they able to block us but we can't block them because we do not know their identity." I can understand what you mean. I just think that a lot of this boils down to people asking good questions and the QA's intentions. If they troll, report them and so be it. I have had people trolling in my questions, but I don't pay attention to them at all

• *sigh* I'm really unhappy today :( and some users are really not helping here and worsening my mood :( I'm rarely this unhappy.

• Chill,its common to get some pointless answer in every question you have,as I said ealier.Btw you often answer something anon before this?

What Guys Said 6

• No, why should you be scared/ashamed/ what ever you want to call it when answering something for someone who needs help ? Even asking *some* questions there really is no need for it. Just don't show your picture and tell people were you live and there you go your anonymous :0 !

• the infamous trolls of GAG ruined it for you.

• disagree. there are many none anonymous trolls out there so many times that they should be banned.

• oh, sorry dude lol

• @Kain6th: Why should I hate you for hating anonymous trolls? I don't hate you for that, it would be silly. If you have prejudice against anonymous users, so be it. A good answer is as it is, whether anonymous or not. I was merely frustrated at the time I asked this question for not having the option to answer as freely as I could (and I've been here for a very long time)when I have never done any trolling or anything wrong. And like what ihatework said, you have your reasons, that's your choice.

• Yeah I can see how that'd be annoying if you want to interact with your answerers.

I think anonymous posts should be limited.

• Blame the petulant jackasses that get on peoples' nerves. That feature is meant to keep them under wraps.

• I have same view ...

• :(

What Girls Said 6

• I totally get it and you can't have it both ways. There are so many trolls on here who answer anonymously and just the other day there was one girl who said that black girls never get married because of their race. It was very frustrating so this is necessary for these reason's. Nobody knows your identity on here anyways unless you use your own picture on your profile. In many ways you are anonymous anyways. I don't ask many questions on here but I did ask 2 about something that was bothering me and it really helped me to know who they were. The anonymous answerer helped me but it was frustrating not knowing who he was. If I am trying to help someone then I have no need to be anonymous and have never answered it in that way even though I could have.

• I get what you mean. *sigh* I'm a little less frustrated than just now. I do allow some users to add me if they want to talk about things or if they want someone to listen to. As long as they mean well, I'm completely cool with it.

• I haven't used it on my questions because I don't have a need to but I think it is a great feature if you are asking a certain type of question.

• Like how is this a great feature when asking certain type of question? I have asked questions before, and I don't see why is there a need to ban anonymous users. Surely there are bad users out there, anonymous or not. However, many anonymous answerers have helped me a great deal when nobody cared.

• Well sometimes you run into anonymous users who say very racist things for a question that could use some answers for advice.

• I just report those racist people, as simple as that :/ I am still annoyed and frustrated.

• Doesn't bother me.

But I think that if you want to elect your question to be unanswerable by anon users, you yourself shouldn't be able to be an anon question asker. I don't like the double standard.

• Nope, I like it.

As much as some users complain about me they sure do love riding my d*** & answering my questions anonymously to harass me and it's great that they no longer have that option.

Trolls ruined it for ya.

• Nope it's you guys who kept complaining about trolls and anonymous users and mixing them both up that causes the admins to block anonymous users off.

If I'm being totally honest, you are one of them trolls to some users too.

• I'm sure you have given me good advice and I don't care if you want to rant. Have at it.

We just have different opinions and I certainly don't agree with trolling people because they dislike a user. It isn't hard to not answer their questions and trying to justify trolling is pretty sad. I don't care if Tia ran over puppies, it's inexcusable to troll her. As much as people claim to hate her they love riding her clit and answering her Qs

• "She did bring this upon herself."

That is such bullsh*t lol.

• Hi Miss Anonymous User =) Sorry to hear that you are unhappy =( If it is of any consolation to you, I too feel the same ='(

Please don't be unhappy and please don't leave. I know who you are =) You have helped me in my questions before. You're a very nice and kind person. I hope people will see that in you =)

• I hate racist.