How many of you feel this website is a helper in maturing people? I`m one who believes that.

I have noticed that ever since I entered this website, which I thought was to meet girls at first, I have learned a great deal of subjects and have improved my confidence, now I lack insecurity and dare to defend my self as I never did before. However, it wouldn't work without all of the members and their caring. how many of you feel this way, I would like to know if it`s just me, or almost everyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess some people can grow and expand their awareness about things through this website. But sadly many people ask questions they don't really want an answer to or that goes against their own beliefs. Most people just want others to confirm what they already belive or think is true.

I'm in no way saying this is the case with your question here but in general.

What Girls Said 3

• Even without this site I had confidence, I just never knew guys had trouble finding girlfriends so much. Made me realize they are people after all.

Now guys, don't get offended. I'm just being honest.

• Yeah, in some apects only.

• I don't see what you see in this website. I see a lot of immature questions and people and trolls..

:) But that's cool that GAG has helped you. Awesome!

What Guys Said 6

• Nope. It's like it was once said:

You're only young once ---

But you can be immature forever!

• yea it helps IF you use it correctly

• I feel like most people on this site don't care but some people do care and those are the ones it helps

• It can help mature people in relationships and dating, but that's about it, I feel.

• I agree. I come here mostly to learn more about dating and relationships.

• It's great that you were helped in some way.

Self-confidence is so important, and you should be able to stand up and defend yourself.