Start a writing comunity on here?

I think it'd be pretty cool to have a creative writing section on here. Kind of like the stories/articles bit, but with it's own section and the ability to go anonymous and edit previously submitted work. Whadaya think?

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like a really cool thing. I would definitely go and read. I'm not talented enough to write anything myself. :\

• Haha, that's what the anonymous part is for. So those of us who enjoy writing, yet aren't exactly talented at it, can still post our material and not be eternally embarrassed at the outcome.

• Ah, I guess I didn't read the question thoroughly. That sounds even better now. :D

What Girls Said 3

• I so want this.. I've posted 25 writings... but the ways this site seems to work, no one see's them...

• Yeah, a question only stays visible on the front page for a while until it's pushed to the second by newer posts. Also, the stories/articles thing doesn't seem to get much publicity.

• I'm game

• I like the idea!

What Guys Said 4