What do the different levels stand for in GirlsAskGuys?

i know that once you reach level 3 you can add links or something. what can you do when you reach more levels and stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• At level 5, you get the Members Only jacket; at level 7 you learn the secret handshake, and I'm told that at level 10, you get the key to the executive washroom. :)

What Guys Said 4

• OR you could just get adblock and not get the ads from level zero to begin with :P

• Nothing, you just look like you know what you're talking about (but don't at the same time). It's an interesting relationship.

• At level three or four, you can start asking poll questions. And you can do nothing more than what you are when you advance in levels xper-wise.

• Besides the other answers already, at level 9 the ads are removed.

What Girls Said 4

• You earn Xper points for nearly everything you do on GirlsAskGuys!

For more information, check out the Xper Points page.

At Level 3, you can add links, post in Sexuality, and message other members.

At Level 4, you can post a poll question.

At Level 9, you no longer see advertisements!

• Levels stand for the amount of exper points a user has at level three its you get links, level four, polls and if you are smart you just get adblock plus and not deal with the adds. At level ten you get to be a guru so you get magical powers.

• level 4-polls

and I think that at level 8 or 9 the adds go away,but I'm not sure,i don't have any adds and I'm level 9

• i know that yu can't ask or awnser any questions in the sexuality form until your level 3