New anonymous feature is kinda annoying me.....

So you know how we now have the ability to prevent people from answering anonymously on your questions?

well...that;s great. but what bothers me is when anonymous QA won't allow anonymous answers. that's kinda hypercritical, don't you think/

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few hypocrites here. It still blows me away how somethimg so minor as answering anonymous can bother a person. I can see if your 10-11 years old but c'mon, this is the f***en internet. Do you really want advice from someone with that type of mentality

Even if someone is trolling for a joke. IGNORE it & carry on for christ sakes. Don't cry like a little baby, it's pathetic. I can only imagine what these people are like in real life. But as the saying goes, the internet brings out all the weirdos, phonies & hypocrites. I wonder if people realize that 2/3rds of the profiles on here are FAKE!

What Guys Said 3

• it's very hypocritical. as for the new function, it's cool but I'm not going to use it.

• reveal yourself!

• if you don't want to answer...Don't answer...SIMPLE

but that feature will definitely add some spice to GAG

What Girls Said 1

• Tell me about it... I was going to answer this one question, but I stopped because anonymous users aren't allowed to answer. Too bad for those question askers, because most people on this site are anonymous, they'll be loosing a lot of potentially great answers..