Do you have GAG addiction?

I am pretty sure I do.

The funny thing is I can give the best advice to a ton of people but I have some of the same relationship problems in my own personal life. lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, you should put me inside of a room with pillows everywhere and padding all over the walls and ceiling and no window. Then put me in a straight jacket, throw me inside, lock the door and throw away the key.( flush it down the toilet or something.)

What Guys Said 10

• My GaG addiction comes in waves. Sometimes I'm on it constantly and other times I don't answer questions and just use Meebo and stuff.

• i can quit any time I want to !

• Nah, but helps with boredom.

• i think I do, because I am on every day.

• It's just good for boredom

• I believe so. I need to go to rehab for a GaG overdose

• On and off.

• yes I think I do ;/

• yeah it's taking me away from my emotional problems. I mean it's a good laugh and a good way to get a sigh of relief from all the things in my daily life. :)

• Why, yes, I am addicted to gagging. I thought I was alone in this. Apparently, I am not the only freak out there.

What Girls Said 7

• its a stress reliever. dealing with my own problems is so overwhelming. I prefer to deal with others :P

• I'll have an addiction for a few weeks and then just not really care for awhile and then get addicted again... Like right now I'm not at all addicted to the site. I will be in a few days though just watch lol

• I believe I once did.

Now I come here only if I am completly free.

• I do.

• Yea, I do. I am on it even at work. :\

• I used to haha, but then I enforced a self-imposed exile from GAG on myself for about a month, and now I'm cured! :) I only visit this site once or twice a week to answer any interesting questions for like an hour, and then I leave. It's a lot better than what I used to do, which is spend hours a day on here.

• Nobody is perfect, I have conflict with myself too but helping people make me happy.That is option,isn't it?