Hasn't the site signficantly improved with the recent changes?

Less repetitive questions,because people are asked if it hasn't been posed before; higher quality answers because you can block the anonys...less anonys overall, it seems!

Pls RATE!

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, I haven't seen as many trolls..and more quality answers from users. The changes seem to be helping a lot. YAY for less annoying anons!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know. I find the 'suggested' questions to be annoying. I think that they have some quirks to fix on that one. I get questions that are completely unrelated to what I am asking. But I understand what they are trying to do.

The block anon feature, I probably won't use it. I have no problem with people answering or asking anonymously. Some people are just not comfortable, for whatever reason, and so they might prefer to answer or ask questions anonymously. But I can see the advantages of it for people who are getting troll'd :P

• yeah, I like the changes. :) but they should allow people to delete answers on their questions. and deleted their questions.

• Seems the same to me! 5 stars lol

• Less do you like me..rate me...how big is my d*** etc. questions, for one thing

What Guys Said 6

• Hard to tell, I just read the mod mail telling me about them. xD I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.. although I had been wondering where my light bulb went. That orange bubble had been stalking me for a while, but I hadn't yet made the connection to Mods 'cause I saw someone else (that I didn't recognize) with one -- I guess they were a relatively new mod. Or I just fail at keeping up with current events. Which is more likely. I imagine the changes will improve things though, at least if people use the 'search' function properly instead of posting their question anyway.

• No, pretty much every question would be asked by now if we are not supposed to repeat new users might not answer old questions. People might use the anonymous feature because they are embarrassed or because they don't want to hurt their reputation by giving an unpopular opinion

• Hell yeah, the site is better. I feel personally responsible for the adding of the Health section and the ability to somehow regulate anonym answers on your ?'s (damn trolls)...

...because I've been bothering LondonPrincess whenever she's online about the above lol.

So far...so good. 5-star rating. :)

• it would be better if ads didn't pop up when a mouse pointer runs over them. annoying as hell.

• You can block anons?

• Yes, you can now, when you ask a question there's box to block all anonymous msgs..

• Definitely a step in the right direction with more mod discretion, and blocking anonymous answerers, Warren.

• I kinda miss my light bulb though. xD But I guess the speech bubble might encourage people to message Mods. Or something. I'm not sure what their reasoning was for that change. As for my increased powers, I was able to do most of things already, not sure about the article/video comments. I'll test those out soon. But yes. More power is good. *fiendish cackle*

• less repetitive questions? you have got to be kidding me.

• Agreed. Have you seen the health forum? Every other question is how to "tone" or lose weight fast. Why aren't people looking at other questions first? Because the answers are in every single one of them.

• No I haven't. But I do know that the flirting section is fu of "how do I coax someone to approach me, chase me, pay for me etc"