Clarification on GaG workings please!!

I know I could look it up on help or whatever, but I figured this was a good way to get more XPER. If you ask something anonymously, do the answers show up where your regular questions are? Do you get XPER from asking anonymously?

I know everyone hates anonymity's, but sometimes they have their purposes.

• Hate Anonys?
  • Indifferent?
  • Think they have their purposes, but don't prefer them?
  • Love anonys; I use it all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Errr... was gonna be perverted and joke. But you're under 18 so screw that :P

Don't worry about xper, just keep posting and answering and being a good member so people +1 your stuff and you'll get xper in time.

• Ahaha now that I think about it, it could be taken that way! XD That made my day ha ha :D

• I was gonna say (being female) you could do certain stuff to get lots of +1 and ratings. But we'll not go into that.

• I knew where you were going with that ha ha ;) ahahahaha

• I don't give a sh*t about anonymous. Yes you get Xper for it.

What Girls Said 1

• I like the anonymous feature when it is used for sensitive issues, but it is not meant to troll. The anonymous feature should be a privilege.