Do you like feedback when you answer a question on Girlsaskguys?

when you answer a Q, do you like to get feedback on your answer or do you not care either way?

if so, what kind of feedback do you like?

+1's?

a comment?

if you've answered my Q's, you've noticed I always reply to you guys and usually give you a +1 just for answering, is that a good thing or does it get annoying?

• I like feedback
  • Its annoying
  • Idc/ see results

Most Helpful Girl

• i like feedback. unless it's negative, as in rude. I hate when people respond saying mean things or making you feel dumb or something. like, come on that's unnecessary. I like +1s too ha ha but I don't really care all that much whether or not I get them. one time I got best answer and it was very surprising hahaha :)

What Girls Said 7

• I like feedback, I do +1's and I always comment. My comments last for days sometimes because I'm that helpful :-)

• what do you mean they last for days?

• like when I answer someone's question and they ask me another question on comment, I of course reply back and so on

• oh alright. ha ha that's how I end up talking to people here enough to add them and start talking just to talk.

• from the QA, I like meaningful feedback. like if you actually have something useful to say on my answer or if you have a follow-up statement.

from other users, feedback is pretty nice.

• meaningful like this?:

link

and you get a lot of feedback from other users haha(Kain)

• very meaningful lol

• shmoke lots of weed so that you can hallucinate and see your dog tell you to stop shmoking, that's what I get from it.

• sure. I like knowing if people agreed or disagreed with my answers.

• I like feedback.

• i always give arrows up too if someone answers my Q. I like it, if it's constructive/appropriate.

• yes! and I love that you always reply. it makes me feel appreciated :)

• Yes, especially if I give a long answer!

• i can see why haha

if you're taking that much time to write out a well thought out answer and they don't say anything to it, its like, "did they even read it?"

• Exactly :)

• yup yup.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I usually like some sort of feedback. +1s let me know that people are agreeing with me, but the best is definitely when people actually comment saying they agree. I don't know about you guys, but when I check my notifications and it says "1 new comment" I get excited. LOL

• I just don't like updates, unless the QA tried the advice and came back with results (or to reduce ambiguities int he question).

Most comments have been "lol-like" or flaming. Overall I dislike the feedback I've been getting but I wouldn't discourage it.

• this one time I stopped a girl from cheating on her boyfriend and she thanked me and gave me best answer. and I was very grateful.

• Yup I do. I just don't like it when GaG thinks you're comment to a user's answer will pop up as a 'new comment' if your question is answered again.

• o yeah I hate that haha.

i'm looking for that comment and I'm like "where the f*** is it?"

• i wish haha, but that seems too good to be true.

• Prolly is.

• I like feedback if it's something constructive or if I asked a question. if it's just like "I agree." That's kind of annoying and a waste of my time to check the notification.