How would you encourage people to give best answers on Girlsaskguys?

Maybe..give points for taking the time to do it?

Send remnders to people after, say, 48 hours, to give a best answer?

? Anything you can think of?

Hooray for blocking trolling anonys!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say giving points and reminders sound about as good as I can think of.

What Girls Said 4

• i think giving points for giving out a ba is a smart idea because it makes me kinda of annoyed when I give a super good answer, and people don't acknowledge it

• I would hate a reminder to give best answer after 48 hours, seeing as how I don't think any of the questions I've asked can have a "best answer". All the answers were good, so I would feel bad giving one person an extra 10 points when everyone else's answer was equally useful.

Just let whomever wants to give best answer do their own thing, and leave the others alone, lol.

• People are often just lazy and need reminding, I think

• That's irrelevant if the QA doesn't feel that giving a best answer is fair to the other people who answered.

• Well maybe they didin't think there was any best answer. But yeah I think reminding them is a good idea. You're also more likely to get best answer if you say whatever you think that person wants to hear. lol

• Sure, but mostly it's just laziness, you know. And you're right, there are som yes men and yes women here who often, you can tell, are corporate types who just tell the boss what the boss wants to hear..they apply that in their private lives too.

• Yeah which is unfortunate

• points would do it.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, I don't need the acknowledgement for typing something out. I did it because I had something to say and I'm not here to score points :)

• AS if you needed them...but it's more the acknowledgment that I want, points are just a way to get people to give the BA

• Well man up and don't let it bother you! lol Nah I see it as me being on here because I want to be to help people and answer questions. Using people's situations do get validation and points from answering seems kind of...yeah

• Im beyond the point where I suppress my emotions to 'be a man.'

• With their addresses and anthrax

• Chloroform and some pliers...