Do you feel 1000 points is fair to feature a question on Girlsaskguys?

When I came on here in late 2008 it was only 250 points I don't feel 1000 is justified

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember it being 250, and yes I agree 1000 is stupid. I will just never feature a question, no matter how desparately I want it answered. I don't like a lot of the new changes to GaG. But it seems like the cool new way to keep your website "fresh" is to change it a bit. Ill call that the Facebook method.

But does it even work? Are there even more people that post here?

What Girls Said 4

• No, I think 1000 is WAY too much. I would consider it maybe if it was less points, and I had a question I seriously needed answers for. But I wouldn't ever waste 1000 points just for more answers.

• No duh

• Yeah, it's way too much. When I featured one of my questions, it was for 500 points. I dislike how they raised everything. :(

• no. that's too much.

What Guys Said 6

• it is a lot, maybe they should have left it at 500. I guess if you're going to feature one now it better be one you're really looking for some good answers too.

• Yeah, that's a little steep to be featuring a question. At least drop it down to like 500 or something.

• Yeah, it's too much.

• I have a feeling they might be using to much money on the gift cards or something so they had to raise that up to slow users down.

• 1000? I thought it was more than that-

• I think 500 is better