Do you think you get to know someone better on Girlsaskguys from their questions or answers?

Do you think you get to know someone in the GAG community from their question's or their answer"?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I think from anwers but I'm not sure if any of us really know a lot about each other because I think we have our own idea of who someone is and they arn't really anything we expect them to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answers. The questions are usually about things they're not so sure about. But when they answer something, they usually know how they feel about something, so I think it's a better indicator.

1|0
    0|0
  • A combo of both, and then chatting with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. their questions and answers have a repeat theme, so you kinda get an idea what they're about

0|0
    0|0
  • Both,but I don't really judge them through their answers because some are fake.Most people don't dare to voice the truth while some are just being an ass kisser.Questions usually related to their personal life or experiences so I think yeah I get to know them a little from their questions.

0|1
    1|0
    • A lot of users complain about ass kissing on GAG. I guess some could be but it doesn't make sense to skew an answer because it's not going to gain you anything.

• From their Questions

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Answers, regular users seem to answer more questions than ask. Not to mention answers are usualy driven by what they would do in certain situations so you can get a good read on them.

0|1
    1|0
  • answers. bigger sample size.

1|1
    1|0
  • answers, unless the person posts more questions than answers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Answers.

1|1
    1|0