After a certain amount do notifications for a question on GaG bother you?

If you ask a question and a couple of days later you're still getting new comment notifications, not answer notifications, does it start to bother you? It can sometimes bother me but not too much. Do you feel the same way or do you just like getting all the notifications? What's your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• i was actually getting annoyed just now about this person updating their question -___-

• Nah, not very much, just when you've answered a question and they update it about 5 times and it's just like link

• Lol Yeah, some question updates are pretty dumb but some are actually used for the right thing.

• Yes, it really bothers me a lot >:(

• Sometimes it can bother me a lot but most of the time I just get a little annoyed.

• It only bothers me when it is a bunch of comments between two people that has nothing to do with the question (aka flirting). Like seriously, take it to chat because you are blowing up my notifications.

• It bothers me a lot when it's too much.

What Guys Said 5

• I hate when you ask a question and two people decided to have a conference and just coment with each other for like an hour. I always tell them to get a room.

• it doesn't matter to me, it's an open forum so answer or comment away if you like.

• You're the first to answer that feels like that. It's good though that not too many things annoy you.

• but now that I think of it GAG needs to stop dumping new answers onto an old question I had. I had a question from several months ago asking about favorite TV shows and now every time someone else asks that all the answers get plugged into my old question. I get new alerts to it all the time now and these people were answering someone else's question entirely.

• I don't think I've had that problem but it sounds kind of lame.

• Kind of. But question updates really pester me. I'm more interested in comments to my answers. I mean, nothing against anyone, but that's just me.

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I would preferably get notifications for my questions then for someone over using updating their questions and sometimes it's not something we really need to know.

• updates really aren't too important to me. I try to do something for example, update. Do something else, update. It's kind of funny and annoying at the same time.

• I don't know. I think it's pretty dumb update if you aren't adding something else to the question or asking something else. It's dumb if they're just updating because they can. I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say.

• Not much no.

• Yeah it annoys me when people carry on a conversation on my answer...

• Lol Yeah, that's what two people have said. I'll be sure not to do that from now on.