I'm new on GaG. Are you supposed to give your opinions on things or advice?

Hi. I'm new here and I don't know how this site works. It says you are supposed to give advice. Is that it? Or are opinions on random things allowed too?

Most Helpful Girl

• People like different things. I didn't say get our numbers and take us out to dinner.

There did you wanna hear that. Anyways, some people pick BA for crazy stuff like who made the least sense or other people for who really helped. Some pick randomly. :D :/ :C :) :P

Oh and sometimes you will have an error on page like I'm experiencing and you'll have to make a whole new answer just to comment. Very soon you will get annoyed with the roll over Ad's.

• You need Pop-up blocker called "Ad-block plus". It is free and works very well. :) Also, I have heard that people date and even get married/have sex because of this site. So who is to say I shouldn't be able to get someone's number or date them. Certainly not you..

What Girls Said 9

• Elloz I'm fairly new as well and really what I've noticed is..k

1. if you have a question ask and someone will get back to you sooner or later..which you seem to have the hand of.

2. If you find a question you want to answer say whatever you think needs to be said. there are not right or wrong answers

3. Have fun!

Lolz you could start with my question if you want ha ha =P

• I took a look at you very long question. May I add you as a friend instead and just talk about it. I'd have to understand more about you and him, than just ONE question?

• Haha yeah it was rather long huhz =P and yes definently do =)

• It is all about the question or the person (once you get to know us better)

You also are supposed to select a Best Answer *wink wink*

• What is this "getting to know each other" business you speak of? From what I have heard this is NOT a dating site.

Also, I shall choose the best answer that makes the most sense. Not the one I "want to hear" :)

• anything you like :)

• Does that include trolling?

• Yeah sure

• By the way, I don't know why you are having to keep answering it and won't let you just comment. Sorry for that

• Bwahahaha okay. Have fun with this site though

• May I add you as a friend?

• Advice on people with relationship problems, life, school, work, people in general. You write your thoughts about some of the questions on here, but don't be too harsh or rude now.

You can talk from your own experiences as well, like myself. Just DONT troll! Its annoying.

Best of Luck Newbie.

• What is this "trolling" you speak of?

• uhm like posting anonymous questions about nonsense like "i think I'm so sexy" with no picture of the person and while being anonymous, they diss out the users of how unattractive they look.

• Both.

• Yes you give advice but some advice is opinionitive.

• both. it depends on what the question is.

What Guys Said 4

• Just answer the questions, not too hard to figure out. Troll and you'll get kicked out kinda quick. So if you're going to troll, then at least make it good. I haven't seen a good one in many months. Most have been this stupid, half-brained kind of trolling with un-funny jokes.

• What is this trolling you speak of?

• Give whatever the hell you want

• Sometimes advice, sometimes opinion depending on what the question asker is looking for.

• all three

advice opinions and random things just go for it