What to do when a guy on here tries adding you by using multiple usernames?

Its not. Like I have pics of my face or body on here so I don't know why he would do this I know its the same person caz the users have the same pics its been like 2 months and 3 to 4 different profiles...its just a friend request and asking what he should do to look attractive but dnt ask me directly that's what this website is for!

Most Helpful Girl

• Make your profile private

What Guys Said 3

• reject his requests, block him and report him. some people on here need to stop acting retarded with the friend requests.

• thats messed up, haven't you used the block function? I had some idiot spamming me with msgs because he got offended at something I said...blocked his ass

• Pity the miserable cĂșnt

What Girls Said 1

• block them/him or report it, simple that's what the admins are there for. personally I think kids under 18 should be banned from the site, your inexperience and misguided attempts at getting opinions from adults spoils it for the rest of us.

an adult knows what to do, snare him by playing along and report that sh*t when you have enough to catch him with.