Late night lounge...Chillin?

whats everyone up to this late? did you go out tonight? stay in?

I'm dead tired and need sleep badly..but I want to work out some more...got too much energy. I browse GaG when I'm resting :p . I didn't feel like going out today.

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Went out with some friends, a rare event for me on a Friday! I tend to stay at home and do art and chill. We saw a student run fashion show and got dinner with a big group of friends. Lots of fun!

What Girls Said 6

• my boyfriend is making beats in our room so I'm up -__-

i just ate cheese, recently I've been having a cheese craving :/

i went out to a few places like nordstrom, lord & taylors , then went to this guys house name allen with my boyfriend and made bratz ( I think that's how you spell it) and chilled there then people came and we went home and I did my hair and showered now I'm on here :)

• ooh cheese...when you eat it do you get lots of gas?

dont answer that :p

• LMAOOOO xD weirdo

• well, with your username I connected some dots haha

• Eh It's not late here but I'm hungover and downloading Yellowcard's new album. Just being all depressed which is not like me :/

• I was in class all day yesterday, so I was tired when I came home. I didn't go anywhere, just browsed GaG and got some homework organized, and then was upset because 1) a friend on here seems to be ignoring me, and 2) a friend in real life doesn't understand that school comes before partying on Halloween. *facepalm*

So I just scrapped the the homework and went to bed, lol. Thank goodness I'm off next week.

• Well Its only 6:46 pm here, so my bed time isn't for a few hours :P

• I just got out of an incubus concert :) and working out late at night is actually proven to mess up the hormones that control your sleep schedule. Which I think is kinda weird because you think it would make you more tired.

• i sleep like a baby when I work out at night. I don't go too intense though

• Studying.

What Guys Said 2

• I have no friend so I spend most of my days inside, watch vids listening to music being on here and playing games xbox, wow , lol.

• link

Watching Penn And Tellers B.S. on Gun Control