Do you ever bother answering a question on GaG for which the Best Answer already chosen?

If you do, why?

Do you see the point of it?

Don't you think sometimes - if you have accidentally answered to such question, don't you feel that you've f***ed up your score?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sure. I share my opinion on questions I want to share my opinion on regardless of whether or not they've chosen best answer yet.

What Girls Said 4

• just because it's already picked doesn't mean I can't contribute anything. I mean my advice might even be better, I just didn't get to the question fast enough. or even if it's not, I could still help someone and get the 3 points

• Sure, its not all about getting BA. I see it as a nice thing to get but not the be all end all of this site.

• I don't answer to try to get BA, I answer to share my opinion or offer advice. So I don't care whether or not it's been chosen.

• Yea +3 points.

• You spam answers for points? By score I meant your Best Answer percentage.

• I don't care about that, my answers are usually unconventional and misunderstood. (When they're serious, I mean)

What Guys Said 5

• Always, if I think I can contribute something useful.

The BA thing, while nice, is secondary to being able to help someone by answering their question.

• sometimes, but not often. it depends on my interest in the question as well tho.

• who cares about the %

• I don't care either way. If I think I can help or something, I'll chime in. If not, I won't answer it.

• Just cause Best Answer is taken doesn't mean my advice isn't worth anything anymore.