Do you think the question ratings is very unprofessional and not representative on GirlsAskGuys? Do you care about it?

Like, if one hater gives you a 1 rating then that's the rating you get. Sometimes people will rate it so it evens out but other times they don't. Do you think it would be better if there was like a minimum of 5 ratings before a question should be officially rated? And do you care about the rating of the question?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care. I RARELY rate questions. Notice that one star questions get more views though. (oh, wait they took of the view thingy.. nvm)

• next question: Why do people correct themselves when they type an answer? They could just delete the part. LOL JK

What Guys Said 4

• I rather like the rating system. It may be useless to give a 2-year-old stupid question a 1-star rating, but it's certainly cathartic! And that's what I use it for. Is it a thought-provoking question, is it unique (or some approximation thereof), is it something I want to answer? If so, it gets a high rating. Is it commonplace, asking for a solution easily found using either the search function or a moment's rational thought -- is it just a STUPID question? Low rating.

• right but some questions are good but a lot of people who down rate them are the stupid ones

• Perhaps, but this site is all about asking opinions. If you truly care about what the majority thinks, and the majority in question is a group of imbeciles down-rating the best question ever, then you still have the answer you're looking for. If you much don't care about what the majority thinks, don't ask questions. I don't. xD

• Maybe they should only let users level 3 and up rate them

• for the most part I rate a question on if I think it's unique or needs searious responces.

as for the min of 5 votes I think that's a good idea because 3 or less is just a bit random.

as for do I care about the rateing my answer is yes/no when I read a question I open it if I'm interested but if I'm unsure I'll look at the rateing.

PS: I've tried to ask 2-3 questions in the past month "nothing life changeing" and none of them get posted... can someone explain to me if I'm doing something wrong?

• I don't pay much attention to the ratings..my Questions typically are rated 4 or 5 stars but don't usually seem to have high traffic density..

• It really doesn't bother me all that much. Not all questions are going to get 'five-star' ratings. and just because someone wants to give you a 'one-star' rating, so what? Sure it's annoying at times, but it doesn't really mean anything.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think so. I like the ratings, it shows what people think of your question

• I don't really care about the rating system one way or another. If I see a thought provoking question, I rate it 5 stars but if I see a 'does he like me?' question, I rate it 1 star if I'm feeling particularly annoyed that day.

People love to rate mine 1-5 and I don't give a f***. Still gives me xper points. :) <3

• LOL! Attitude! It gets you an Up Arrow... <3<3<3 =D

• Taster, your pee questions are of no concern to me. I find no problem with them.

• <3<3<3 =D