GirlsAskGuys Articles?

I'm thinking about writing an article on girls ask guys and I'm not sure what to write about but I want to write about something that people would need advice on. If you have any ideas that could help both me and you would be great.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can write articles about any of the GAG categories. Usually they don't want just plain fiction unless it ties into your advice somehow, like a hypothetical situation being used to demonstrate a point. So you can write self-help/guide type of advice on Flirting, Dating, Relationships, Sexuality, Break-Up, Behavior, Style & Other.

You write an article you think is helpful & submit it to earn Xper points. Site admins read it over & pick certain ones to publish. I find them very helpful & occasionally scroll through old stories & articles to gain insight. I have 4 featured articles and two of them have ~6k views and the others have a few thousand as well.

The goal is to be informative, brief & have a very unique writing style persona.

What Guys Said 1

• Write GAG is a fair for many wishes and opinions and a kaleidoskop too, because all is turning around. It`s a big station ( in comparison) where the "opinion-trains" are coming and going.

Like in the song of Lou Reed "a hustle here and a hustle there..." (so some - in the sense of the singer - can walk on the "wild"side) And there a lot of "opinion-trains" who come again and again from the the same platform who are driving always to the same terminal. LOL

What Girls Said 3

• everyone could always use advice on how to approach

• I think someone should write an article about how to deal with your parents divorcing. I've seen this question asked a lot. It's pretty common and well if anyone reads this please do write one.

• I wrote an article a couple months ago, and haven't received not comments at all. It's not that the article sucks, it's just that some people doesn't appreciate advice.