What weird advertising have you seen on this site?

Today I read a question on here from someone claiming they wanted to commit suicide and I noticed the advertisement on the page was for Liquid Drano. I could not help but laugh at the morbidly sick sense of humor of the advertising code. I know it is targeted marketing, but it was just way wrong. =P Has anyone else noticed an instance when the advertisers were just way off base in a comical way?

What Girls Said 1

• I actually blocked the advertisements with Ad Block Plus, every time I would move my mouse to the side of the screen an AD would come up so I got tired of it and blocked it, but I know what you mean by a question and some odd advertisement relating to the question.

What Guys Said 1

• Contrary to how long my profile says I've been here, an awful lot. The worst ones I can remember are those that 'drag' down the screen when you hit it with the cursor. Thankfully, I haven't seen any of those lately, but I'm not going to hold my breath there.