Do you ever wonder if some moderators on here are bad?

I wonder this. They are just normal people like you and me. Do you think some could be trolling sometimes and being anon?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea and I think some of them just take answers off for no reason...i think you're a moderator

4|2
    0|1
    • LOL no I'm not

• Show All
    • lol thanks for best answer :)

• your welcome dude!

What Girls Said 7

• i never used to. but it seems to be a hot topic of late.

in terms of trolling, mods just wanna have fun! I'm sure they troll every now and then :)

1|4
    1|0
  • no. I couldn't really care less.

1|1
    0|1
  • Nope, they seem alright to me.

1|2
    0|1
    • How do you know? They could be anon sometimes

• True, but no one's perfect.

• me?! I'm not bad at all, I'm quite friendly actually

1|0
    0|0
    • Have you just become a mod? I'm sure I've seen you not as a mod

• nooo I have been a regular mod for a while now and recently just became a supermod

• could care less. and sure, a facade of an online screen name never was a reliable trait to confer 'goodness' or 'badness' to in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • dunno. I have nothing against them, so I don't really care.

1|1
    0|1
  • yea I do...especially that one guy/girl...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• the majority of them do a good job, but there is one I could do without. other users know who I'm referring to I'm sure.

3|3
    0|1
  • I don't worry about it. As for trolling and anon posts, I have no doubt that some do it -- but does it matter? There are no rules against being anonymous. It doesn't matter what they do or say in their own time, as long as they don't abuse their mod privileges. And as we've been saying ever since the Super Moderator position was unveiled to the public, Admins oversee what we do. If we're being TRULY abusive, we'll be dealt with. So I very much doubt you'll encounter many "bad mods", but you may well encounter a mod who is acting like any other user. Like you said, we're normal people just like you. Just like other users.

0|0
    0|0
    • For some people, any authority figure who points out when they are not following the rules, is a bad mod or a bad supermod.

You'll never stop trolls from complaining when their trolling questions are removed. Fact of life.

• Well GAG could see that and take their mod-ship away from them if they wanted to

0|1
    0|0
  • "yeah there great people." "They don't have to much time on their hands, so they ain't on this website all this much." "Oh did I mention that they are better than us."

And as I said these things, my nose grew about 25 inches!

0|0
    0|1
  • Some might be, I don't know. But I'm a mod. The dreaded 'supermod'. Am I bad? Or not?

0|1
    1|0
    • I don't know. Are you?

• Show All
    • I have never heard ANYONE complain about you..but there are a couple...

• After comparing notes with several people...one definite problem and two or three possible problems...

• Yeah there are a couple of bad apples..but I am friended with 8 or them...

0|0
    0|0