Have you realized strangers know a lot about other random strangers thanks to GirlsAskGuys?

I was reading and answering some questions and I realized that all of us know secrets/things about each other, probably secrets/things we wouldn't dare sharing with real life family/friends. And I'm saying this based on questions people ask and answers we share. Weird huh?!

Im not saying I don't like this site or that its creepy to ask and share answer... I love this site but I'm just saying xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I have, I find it fascinating how people can post their business up on here and let weirdos like myself get a glimpse of their issues.

We live our everyday lives coming across people and never realizing that their problems are just like ours and vise versa. Many of us are so consumed by our everyday lives, and our (often) insignificant problems, that we don't realize other people are going through (possibly) the exact same thing. When you actually realize that your problems are just like everyone else's (or that your problems aren't that bad compared to someone else's) you realize how much of your life has been wasted on issues that aren't that bad to begin with.

This site is full of hidden wisdom. If we pay close attention we can get a glimpse of the human psyche at work, and a glimpse of ourselves from an outside perspective. We are all interconnected in one way or another, and we have more similarities than differences... It's just really up to each individual to accept that. I think once we do, it makes people more bearable and it makes people more humble.

What Guys Said 7

• i'm an open book for the honorable GAG community.

• Makes sense. If I ask you something that is personal to me, it's highly unlikely that you're going to track me down, find my friends and blab it all to them!

• I hope I scare people

• Ye it is kinda like free psycho therapy :P

• You have successfully made me paranoid... >.<

• I said/asked nothing that I wouldn't say/ask in person.

• I shared what I was comfortable share. It's just the tip of the ice berg with me. =P

What Girls Said 13

• Well yea, a lot of people here don't judge and we get good advice. That is why I like it. If some random stranger ticks me off, BLOCK! It's easy just to be friends with good people here because you can see their answers, and you can see how you can help each other.

• @update: oh I knew that you meant that. I probably should have stated that in my answer. =P I feel the same way, but I think it's flattering when someone researches you. =)

• yes you learn so much about other people and see questions that almost talk about yourself except they're about other people. it's a good learning experience if you want but sometimes I find myself looking at questions similar to my own, it helps answers a few things I want to ask

• Not thanks to gag, but just having met a lot of people over time- I'm starting to think I'm reaching a critical threshold for types of appearance and personality traits, because the majority of new people I meet are some combination or remind me of someone I've met before.

• Actually, this site has given me perspective on insecurities. It made me realize girls share a lot of the same insecurities.

That's not to say ALL girls are insecure about their breasts, butt or weight, but a majority are.

And of course not all guys are insecure about penis size or height, but enough are.

But...I have no problem sharing what I say on here with anyone in my real life. I'm open with my friends about my insecurities as they are with me.

• i prefer sharing personal stuff here than going to a shrink-here,i earn money,i don't throw it at some dude that just says ''how does that make you feel?''

• It would be pretty interesting if we all met up because everybody would be trying to remember what they said on here. I am also paranoid now. Hopefully no one I know is on here...

• That's what's great about the anonymity of the internet!

• hmmm, I don't think that's true for me. I think I've only shared 2 really personal things on here without going anonymous, things that my friends already know. other than that, I'm just another face in the sea of grey :p

• Agreed! I'd say it's more cool than weird though! =)

• Very hard to open book if in real life, but here it's like yup you know that AND that ha ha I pray to god know one who knows me is on this site and realizes it's me, that would suck some MAJOR MONKEY BALLS :/

• Yes. People on GAG no more about me than my family. And that's not a joke. It's because I know that the majority of people are here to help and I know that it is very unlikely that someone will work out who I am.

• Yeah, I guess you could say that. But most of these people I will never meet so I couldn't care less. But I have made some awesome real life friendships from here which is the best part for me. I will be staying with Krystal (Eiffelgirl21) next month for a weekend. :D <3 LOVE YOU GIRL.

• this site has helped me a lot, its like my therapy/psychiatrist on the net.