Getting more likes than others for your answer and not chosen as the best answer :(

getting more likes than others for you answer and not chosen as the best answer :(

isn't that annoying ?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Its because the BA all depends on the QA decesion.No matter how many upvotes you got if the QA don't feel like your answer is the best,you can't do anything:(

1|2
    0|0
    • But why should that be a problem ? You are getting a +3 anyway for answering here :-P

• Nop its not a problem to me.Im here to share my opinion and I don't expect everyone would agree with me including the QA.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, BA isn't based on how many upvotes the answer gets. The question asker is going to choose whichever answer they like best.

And the Anonymous User who said this is right:

"It often happens when the QA is not asking for advice, but is trying to justify an unpopular opinion. Then they will give BA to the one person who shares their preconceptions. Not to any of the people who've disagreed with them and have 50+ thumbs up."

There are people who aren't really looking for advice, they're just looking for people to say what they want to hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't a popularity contest (or shouldn't be). BA goes to whichever answer the QA likes the best, not what the rest of the GAG community upvotes.

0|1
    0|0
  • You might get a lot of up arrows and people agreeing with you, but ultimately it's the QA's opinion that matters the most. They are the deciding factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always, sometimes there are very popular users on here and they get up voted not because they have the best answer, but because they are popular.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. That's stupid, the BA should be chosen by how great the answer was.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah and whether the asker liked that answer or not. +1

• but sometimes the QA never choose the BA putting in mind that there are some great answers there too many upvotes :)

• It happens.

You need to remember the QA is asking the question not the users who answered, and he/she is to decide what answer helped out the most. Just because it received lots of up arrows doesn't mean it was what the QA was looking for.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• mostly are only moods ruling

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly moods are ruling

0|1
    0|0
  • QA gets to decide

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens, just accept it and move on.

It often happens when the QA is not asking for advice, but is trying to justify an unpopular opinion. Then they will give BA to the one person who shares their preconceptions. Not to any of the people who've disagreed with them and have 50+ thumbs up

1|0
    0|0