Does anyone have their favorite people on girlsaskguys they talk to?

I have my three favorite people I talk to who's yours.

Im not on here much and I'm not trying do a popularity contest in just curious.
You don't have to name no one on here I was just wondering if people have favories or just like to chat to everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well of course! It's no different than everyday life, there's a variety of people on here, and you tend to favour those who share similarities and relate to you the most.

How can I list my favorite people on here? I can't, they're all fabulous, it depends on the kind of mood your in. Everybody on my friends list has a great sense of humour, or they are honest and genuine.

If you're just doing shout-outs, that's groovy. I'll give a shout out to ihatework, probably the guy who's been making me laugh the longest on the site, and a big shout out to knowmeyourself, she's fun and sweet; tohrment's also been making me chuckle a lot lately, Kain6th is a pretty stable cool guy, kewkewsie is my sister, dirtybikegirl is new and very open/honest, I could go on forever. I love everybody else on my list too, I just haven't talked to many of them in a while, because I'm not a big chatter on here.

I'm glad I've never accepted an award for anything, because my thank-you's would go on endlessly (I mean I've had award ceremony offers but I always refuse, they wanted to give me the Nobel but my scientific discoveries belong to humanity, not myself.)

On a final note, I do really miss SocietysBomb. She was a blast.

What Guys Said 5

• Hmmmmm...SamiePie ( For obvious reasons) and some others, but usually its a mixture of different people each day. I don't really talk to much people on here but if someone wants to talk to me the conversation will never be dull , with much pride I can promise that =)

• ihatemeganfox(she really does lol)

my friend Amy(sweetest girl ever!)

Shadoww(most adorable little sis ever!)

and my friend Stephanie(one of the most amazing girls I've ever met)

• Naw I haven't talked to people much on here. But the ones I've talked to are nice. :)

• YUP

• I don't. Who are yours?

What Girls Said 7

• I have a few people, the number keeps growing. I'll talk to anyone who wants to talk with me. Thing is, I usually don't initiate the first conversation.

• mhmm...he knows who he is :)

• @update: we are not allowed to mention usernames to be honest, but yes I do. I have quite a few people on here I love. :)

• I have a few, they know who they are (:

• Yes, I do. Everyone does.

I'll admit though, I haven't talked to some in a loonnng time though.

• haha I have a few regulars on here

• anyone who doesn't turn this site into even more of a popularity contest than it already is

• Why would you look at it like that? I almost enjoy bugging the people who hate me as much as I do those who enjoy my company. I'm not here to be popular, I'm just here to have fun and meet a few fun people.