Have you ever used your points on Girlsaskguys?

Have you ever used the points you gained on this site and got

one of the gifts?

What was it? and how did you like?

If not,

what are you planning to get with your points?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, many times. I redemmed my points two times and won a contest once. I bought a spyro game back when I had my ds, a DVD of my favorite movie, a couple of books I needed for school and I also had a little left after that and used the leftover towards another purchase.

What Guys Said 11

• GAG has bought me several books and a few cd's, thank you GAG! :D

• What? why?

• amazon gift cards. I've redeemed several now and used them all on books and cd's.

• Yes. quite a few times. Amazon gift cards.

• i've made $60 dollars on this site.

i bought a bluetooth and waisted like $27 just on shipping cause I made the dumb mistake of choosing next day shipping...

then I bought 2 8GB usb flash drives just the other day that should be here tomorrow or the next day.

• Yeah, whenever I get enough I use them to redeem amazon vouchers! really annoyed that they increased the amount of points you need to redeem them now... I would have been able to redeem now otherwise

• i'm using them to get the Amazon card. I would of had it if they didn't change the points

• I bought an amazon card a week ago and used that to get Heavy Rain. Great game! Though I feel like the game would be better if I had the PS Move.

• No, but I should have before I cancelled my original account the other day. I lost quite a bit by that stupid move.

• Is it being you were getting tired of the name you used to have?

• *Is it because

• Doesn't really matter anymore. What's done is done.

• I've given all my sh*t away

• Yep. The Amazon gift card, featuring questions, and the iTunes gift card(which is now gone). It was what I wanted so I liked it. Right now I have no plans.

• Nope, didn't know how for awhile. And now I just don't care.

• Nope :(

• You should consider it. Look how many points you have.

• Yeah that's 60 bucks in amazon cards. Too bad it's not 3000 anymore. 80 would be even nicer.

• Yeah I should've spent it when it was 3000 :(

What Girls Said 10

• I just recently cashed in my Xper points to get the Amazon card. I haven't figured out what I wanted to buy with it yet, but we will see :)

• I've gotten the itunes gift card a few times, but that's not offered anymore. I'm saving up for netflix now.

• I will soon! : )

• iTunes giftcards but since that's no longer offered, I'm not sure what I'm interested in :/

I guess I should redeem for an Amazon card.

• Yeah it sucks that Amazon doesn't sell the cards either. Now that I have an iPhone I really really could go for an iTunes card. lol

• Nope never really had enough to get anything that I'd want. Gunna try and get the amazon voucher though, might take a little while...

• Yes, for Amazon gift cards. I bought a few books, movies, and accessories. I'm very happy with it! XD

• I have for a gift card. It was nice.

• Nope, not yet. Then again, I don't have that many points.

• Yes. usually on amazon cards

• I'm currently saving mine for a Victoria's Secret $25 gift card. I'm like 1,700 points away. :/

In the past, I have redeemed for- 4 $20 Amazon cards, 3 $15 iTunes cards, and 21 Feature you questions.