If Girlsaskguys had a chat-room, would you use it?

i heard a while back that this site use to have a chat-room and for some reason it was removed.

i want it back!

but would you use it?

or do you prefer individual, private conversations?

i think it would be hella fun to go on a chat-room with my fellow GAG-mates. it would be hilarious.

so do you think GAG should have a chat-room?

• Give us a chat-room!
  • Nah, I wouldn't use it
  • Idc, I'm fine with it or without it.
  • See results
one star?

Most Helpful Girl

• BRING BACK LIVE CHAT! :(

I used to use it all the time. It was fun to have real-time conversations with more than one user at a time.

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 11

• they had one before but admins removed it because of spamming and trolling ( so they claim at least). I was on it a couple of times but I didn't really like it, too many people on it all at once talking about different things too often. I'd rather talk to one person at a time on the meebo myself. I wouldn't be opposed to it being brung back, there is a demand for it so it would be cool I guess.

• they just had one room instead of multiple ones where you could invite specific people?

• especially now. there's more people on here than before so it would be loaded with people talking about different things all the time, but the demand seems to be strong. maybe GAG will relent and bring it back.

• i'd hope so man.

• It should but I wouldn't mind using it, but I wouldn't use it as often.

• I would if it works on my ipod

• Bring back Live Chat!

• Maybe. But I like individual convos

• Yeah I'd probably use it once in a while to meet new people, but I prefer to chat one-on-one since it's kinda hard to have a real conversation in a chat room.

• I would use it for sure

• Not even gunn lie, I was part of the reason they got rid of the old one ha ha But man that old chat room was my throne. That brings back so many funny memories. I hate that all of my old friends on here have dissapeared though :(

• dam. you don't have their numbers or emails?

• Yeah. I met slipslender in there ha ha and Dom163 and selfishstars and a few others on here.

• slip has been on that long?!

• Sounds like fun to me.

• Didn't GAG used to have one? But the admin got rid of it?

• yep, they said because of spamming and trolling.

• ^^ "i heard a while back that this site use to have a chat-room and for some reason it was removed"

• I'd give it a miss. Don't really care...