What makes you want to block someone?

I have been on here for a couple of months and I still Haven't blocked anyone. Meanwhile several people have blocked me or are just serial blockers. So what makes you want to block someone?

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I know this has absolutely NOTHING to do with your question,but I really like your lips(non sexual) I like the fullness...i have small lips lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• the only people I ever blocked before was those who blocked me, but those trolls are gone now. I just have two girls blocked for message spamming now. I'm not a fan of blocking maliciously, I need a reason better than just disagreeing with someone to block them.

2|0
    0|0
  • People blocking me. Those who troll me offensively. Calling me names

2|0
    0|0
  • When they continue to give stupid and idiotic answers and answers that are irrelevant to what the question is about and when people argue over stupid stuff like that "udolpixie"girl she gets on my nerves that's why I blocked her

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing I don't care enough

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never felt the need to block anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't.

0|1
    0|0
    • how did you get to be a super mod and your only on level 3

• Show All
    • I was a mod before, came back under a new account, and they just asked me if I'd like to do it again.

• oh..thats cool

What Girls Said 8

• Their attitude.

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't feel the need to block ppl. I don't have any people I dislike, and I'm not going to deny your existence because I don't like your opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • I haven't, I don't care enough about what anyone says on here to block them. People who've blocked me will get their last word in and then block me so I can't reply (some will send me a message and then block me). Anyone who gets that worked up over what strangers say on the internet just has issues. If I'm done with something I'll just stop responding and let someone post 10 more comments about why I'm wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. they annoy me on my question/answer

2. they block me first

3. I can see that they're problematic, so I block preemptively

4. I know this person will get annoyed if I block them, so let's have some fun and block them :D

5. I'm bored. jk.

2|0
    1|1
  • If they only want to talk about how horny they are, if they send a picture of their parts, if they want to argue about everything you say, if they're depressed and refuse to listen to any of your comforting, if they tlk lyk tis tinkin you kan untertand wt tey are sayeeing. I dunno, people annoy me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here for a while and I have yet to feel the need to block anyone on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few reasons:

-They block me for no reason

-They block me and then answer my questions

-They troll my answers

-They are sex spammers

-They spam my inbox

-They harass me

0|0
    0|0
  • pervs-douche bags-annoying people