When you get a message from someone on GirlsaskGuys?

Are you ever afraid that it might be something bad? Like they may have some not nice things to say to you? :-\

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• i used to go on another advice website for teenage girls and I would get rude messages out of nowhere sometimes. I had a few girls message me to tell me I was stupid (ok I don't know how they would know that if they've never met me...) and really ugly or something. so occasionally I get nervous when I get a message because I don't want people to be insulting me for no reason again! lol

0|2
    0|0
    • Good Afternoon! I will make a serious effort not to insult you..have a GREAT Weekend! (:

• Not really. I anticipate that there will be people online who dislike me and that sometimes "hate" mail/comments accompany that. It doesn't bother me.

The other day someone told me that everyone on GAG hates me. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how I've been responding to posts :P

For the most part, its just people being silly :) Every so often I'll get an idiot whining at me, and sometimes I get the occasional person looking for help.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who could ever say bad things to you, Kain? :)

1|1
    0|0
    • People who lack the kind heart you possess Sally. :-D

• Show All
  • Yes I spend hours sobbing over my hate mail and eating oreos.

0|3
    0|0
  • That's why I quickly make sure I'm off of chat, hahaha.

just kidding. I've never had a problem with that yet.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I've had that fear. But people are usually pretty nice, and if not you can always block them. =P

0|1
    0|0
  • I get so few these days, even bad ones would be fun D:

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL! and here I didn't think you wanted to hear from me...(:

• o.o

no because no one really knows me.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't get many messages really. Just from people I talk to often (close friends) or if I message someone & they reply. But it's never bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • not really. I've only gotten 1 mean message, and it was quite fun and entertaining.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I have gotten "hate" messages. Sort of like, "oh no, what did I do now?" kind of thing.

0|2
    0|0
  • half of the time it is har har

people take offense to my honesty

0|2
    0|1
  • I've yet to have a message like that. If I got one, I'd probably just ignore it.

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes, but its online so whatever

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I've gotten hate messages in the past. idc

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never gotten any hate-messages on here :S

but on other sides I did get some rude msgs

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• No, they are either spam come ons, or people honestly looking for advice. The people I've insulted either avoid me or block me. Only a few of those anyway, mostly sluts and fat women and political halfwits.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, who could curse out towelie?

0|1
    0|0
  • I could care less about negative messages... they don't know who I am and I don't know who they are.. so why would I care at all?

I do appreciate good messages though.. a compliment is always a winner no matter who its from. I like questions too, unless they are intentionally dumb questions.. I love answering questions sent specifically to me and I try my best to give a good answer :p

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I couldn't give two sh*ts about what people think of me on the internet. If they want to start a flame war, I'd be more than obliged to entertain them.

2|2
    0|0
  • Nah. I don't know why anyone would have something nasty to say.

Has that happened to you?

All of the messages I've gotten have been really nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • usually don't get messages but so far they've all been pretty good. It's not like I'm gonna have an anxiety attack whenever I see a new message

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't get hate messages, I get love messages

what can I say

0|1
    0|0
  • Naturally, I'd had some rude messages sent to me.

Naturally, I hardly gave a sh*t.

2|1
    0|0
  • iv never received any hate mail so no

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I got a warning to stop being so ninja cause its considered trollin.

i was like, o sh*t.

2|1
    1|2
  • I rarely receive messages. When I did they were positive or neutral. I don't think I anyone can send me a PM without friending me first since my profile is private.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heh Heh! Doug, they don't talk to me...EVER! They have never replied to any Questions or Complaints or other communique of any kind...I mean nothing...no "Bad Boy" , no warnings, no "Atta Boy" zero, zilch, nil...

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh you did not mean GAG themselves...naw...any meanness I encounter is almost always on comments..or once in awhile on an answer...

• If you send in a message via Contact Us, check the email account that you used to register on this site. That is where official responses are sent.

• Like I said ...RADIO SILENCE...

• No.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never really gotten any hate messages

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually expect it to be spam unless it's a name I recognize.

0|1
    0|0
  • i hope that its bad, so that it makes my day...

0|1
    0|0