How many of you regulatly access GirlsAskGuys from your phone?

How many of you regularly access GaG from your phone?

Is it annoying?

My laptop is dead, caught in traffic, and GaG is saving me from talking on the phone and boredom. However, accessing GaG from my phone is frustrating.

Does it bug any of you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• my phone is too primitive, I can't access anything with it :(

• i got used to it. its just you can't chat unless you go to meebo.com/mobile and that means you probably can't chat and surf the site at the same time very well

• *raises hand*

• lol, annoying, or not?

• Eh, it's pretty fast on my phone. Though I'd kill for either an app or a mobile version of the site. I'd be answering questions like ZIP-ZIP-ZIP

• lol, I second that dude! =P

• My phone is stubborn. Can't do anything with it.

What Girls Said 6

• I virtually never use GaG on my phone because it loads horrifically slowly, and sometimes does weird things, like close the window for no apparent reason. Before long I am pretty much ready to throw the phone across the room. Plus it's annoying to try to answer questions with my phone. So the answer is yes, it does bug me, very very much.

• No! It's cool! I'm on my phone too! Haha

• I do, it's not annoying.

• I never do on my phone.

• I try not to get on from my phone a lot but I do anyway and yes its super annoying.

• yeah like it's hard to type stuff in. My phone already sucks at texting anyway