What kind of answers do you hate most when you ask a question on GirlsAskGuys?

I hate receiving anon offensive troll answers. But when you ask a question are there types of answers you just hate?

Can you offer examples?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people give answers that show zero sympathy and are really thoughtless and it makes me wonder why they even bothered answering if they aren't going to give a heart felt answer.

Also, when people simply type "I don't know". If you don't know, then DON'T ANSWER. No one needs to know if you don't know!

What Girls Said 8

• I hate when a response doesn't contribute anything.

For example, there was a question along the lines of "For people who wear glasses, are they hard to get used to?" And someone answered "I don't wear glasses". Then don't answer the f*cking question. Haha that just annoys me.

• Lackluster unimaginitive answers. If I ask: Who is your same sex crush and you say I don't know or even worse I can't think of one after I said playfully Oh come on any one. Those are not the answers that I yearn for or am fond of...

My girl crush is Rashida Jones oh so pretty.

• Question: What is the best thing you have ever eaten?

Answer-Pussy.

Answer#2-Cum.

(Those get old and lame after a while...)

• Obvious sarcastic ones, depending on the question. If the question is serious you don't have to be an ass about it.

Ex. A guy said he wants f*** my brains out...

A: He most likely wants to f*** your brains out (perfectly acceptable answer)

Ex 2. A guy called me pretty, what does that mean?

A: He thinks your pretty (that wasn't what she was looking for she obviously knows he meant she pretty, please elaborate) >.>

• the yes and no answers without any further explanations

• The ones that don't answer your question. For instance, on my Harry Potter question, I don't want someone to answer if they are not really answering the question. Or when I asked about the candidates for the Republican Party. I gave specific instruction. If you don't want to answer it, don't. Quit shopping for points.

Sorry I just vented on you Kain. :(

• the "I don't know" answers.

• Same as you -- offensive trolls who use the anonymous feature because they lack a backbone.

What Guys Said 8

• Disrespectful and annoying people, They are just really annoying. I have asked questions before in the past and there was this girl who kept answering on my questions and wasn't really giving any answers except just trying to get my attention. Its not once, but like a few times I have asked questions, she doesn't do it anymore but still it was annoying as hell.

• unfunny or off point.

• Single word answers. I don't know they just annoy me.

• Its because they want to get the 3 point easily.I think GAG should make a system that you can't give less than 3 words.The system would say answer too short !

• That's not a bad idea. I think that would be really cool.

• I dislike stupidity and banality without any humour. Prejudices are also unpleasant and if an user gives very simple answers by a complex topic, like it do for instance easy riders and such without sense and mind. Answers of nationalists, racists and other philistines can be unpleasant too.

• when I ask, "if you HAD to choose, which would you choose?" Q's and people go, "neither"

i'm like, you son of a...

• yes or no answers

• Posting something stupid, pointless, psychotic and insane all for the sake of 3 xper points. Something like, 'I don't know'. How does that help?

• Stupid ones.