Why are you on GirlsAskGuys?

it's all in the title. ________why are you on girlsaskguys?______

after trying to post this question. I can already tell I am going to love it here. "question too short"?

it has a verb, noun, and adverb, wtf?

I just up voted all of you. according to that chat I was given. I gave you all one point.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am here to gain & give, insight & advice.

What Girls Said 16

• Im just in it for the prizes.. Amazon, I'm almost there. just 17 more points and I will have you.

• I needed advice for a situation concerning a stupid silly boy but so was I then. After finding this site I found it better than Facebook or anything else I have yet to find on the net save youtube mi corazon youtube. A bonus is the fun people you get to talk to to.

• I came on here to receive advice and to help out others. (the other things that I can get with the points is just a bonus.)

• I was bored on the Internet and I guess I wanted some answers about stuff. I don't know. It was like, 3 years ago.

• I initially had a question about my ex boyfriend and then I just got interested in questions that are similar to my own.

• came for the advice, stayed for the gift cards. sort of.

• I originally came because I was sick and tired of Yahoo!Answers & every time I'd google a question this site would pop up.

I stayed for the iTunes giftcards & now that they are no longer offered...I guess I'm saving my points for a rainy day? lol

Ummm, yeah, sounds legit

If I'm being politically correct, I want to help those in need and spear the love around the world.

• At the time I was pregnant and couldn't have fun so I was online 24/7 and this site became adicting lol

• I originally joined for advice, and stayed to give advice/talk to the people. And now I'm adding Amazon Gift cards to my list of reasons to stay, haha.

• advise, entertainment, amazon gift cards.

• I don't really know why I am on this site, I came here asking advice and now that I don't need any advice I offer my own advice. to the questions I know the answers to.

• Because SnackG is so awesome :)

• I came for advice, and I have fun here when I am at work and stuff. Plus, Amazon giftcards.

• I want a gift card to pay for my textbook.

• Research.

• why are you?

What Guys Said 11

• I like being able to to get other opinions, especially ones from people who aren't going to sugar-coat it. You get more straight answers here than you usually will from your friends. Well, most of your friends, anyway.

By the way, love the Pon & Zi avatar! I just got one of the cartoons tattooed on me two weeks ago.

• An Amazon Gift Card! Which I'll probably never get to if they switch the point system again haha. But, I'm also here to learn, and to realize there are other people in this world that are going through similar things that I can relate to. Answering questions is also fun.

• Advice and I love helping people and the xper is cool to.

• I don't really care about the prizes. Just coming on here blazed as f*** and answering questions can be really fun at times lol.

• i was looking for a girl that likes fat guys for my homie and ended up stayin cause I came up with lots of Q's I wanted to ask.

then I met some girls that made it impossible for me to leave.

i don't think I'll ever leave this site, I love it.

the day I can't come on, I'll feel truly lonely.

or I'll say "f*** it" like I do with everything else.

• I came for some advice but the Amazon gift cards got me to stay here.

• there was a question I wanted to know and it sent me here and I liked it so I decided to stay

• Because Toulouse is here, what else?

• I`m here for to read f.i. your question. So, just now you know it.

• I dunno. It's cool.

• I joined it because I was bored at work.