Is there a certain number of friends that you can have on Girlsaskguys?

Is there a friends limit on this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. You can have as many as you want that you request or request you.

What Girls Said 4

• nah.

• I didn't think there was?

• I don't think so.

• nope

What Guys Said 6

• appantly 80. Everytime I friend an 81st person someonelse doesn't want to be my friend anymore ;o

• Well Tia(Enchanted_x3) has 558, so I doubt it. Most people will never reach that amount anyway. I'm considered a popular user on here(I think, maybe not. lol) and I only have 165. That's not even a third of hers.

• Wow, why would you have so many friends? Do you talk to all of them? I seriously doubt she does. I don't even talk to all 37 of my friends.

• I accept everyone. lol

• Yeah, me too. I don't get nearly as many friend request as you do though.

• I have never heard if there was.

• I don't think so...

• I doubt you are that popular but if you look at the maximum size of an unsigned bigint largest value than it is 18,446,744,073,709,551,615. This would be the number of rows that could be in one table in the database to store records. So depending on how the relational database was set up it could be different, but technically if they set it up for the maximum number of friends it would be 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 friends per table. Currently there are 6,775,235,700 on earth... I don't think you have anything to worry about. =P

• I didn't say I was that popular douche! Haha :D I was just wondering because like on Xbox Live(I know it's a totally different thing) I think the max number of friends you can have is 100.

• *having

• That's the secret to life isn't it?

• I don't think so.