Hey girls, is it easier to talk to guys on Girlsaskguys or guys in real life?

And by easy I mean talking about personal stuff like life, relationships, dating, and the other thing :)


0|0
18|2

Most Helpful Girl

  • i think the answers pretty obvious

    4|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 17

  • Hmm it depends.

    I'm pretty open about most stuff in life too - like talking about sex and things like that, and dating and my views on relationships. And yeah - here on GAG there are a lot of people who don't really care what you think - they just want to tell you you're wrong and that you should think what they think.

    Whereas talking to guys in real life- I've never had that problem before.

    It's easier to be open for some people online - but it's also a lot easier for people to be rude and degrading.

    I think I'm more happy talking about that stuff in real, where I get real reactions, and can judge by more than the typed word.

    1|2
    1|1
    • Who's the spice of life Lady.Derbyshire?!?! Mike's the spice of life Lady.Derbyshire

  • It's easier to talk about personal things online, but I think conversation is overall better in-person.

    1|0
    0|0
  • nope.not for me.

    0|2
    0|0
  • Both is hard for me

    1|3
    0|0
  • Real life, I think. Well, it's not "hard" to talk to guys on here, it's just the conversation dies really quick on here.

    3|0
    0|0
  • i think it's easier to talk to someone on here because they have nothing to judge you on while if you talked to someone new at school they can always ask around finding out is she popular, weird, etc. but onhere, I feel as if nobody judges

    0|0
    0|0
  • i think its way easier to talk to the guys on hear then real life (some things I don't want to share with people I know)

    0|1
    0|0
  • To me its easier in real life and more entertaining... The guys on here are pretty boring or they just wanna ask you a whole bunch of sex questions.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I like talking in person better. On GaG it's okay, but I like getting my guy friend's opinions because I'd rather know from a person my age.

    0|0
    0|0
  • real life.

    0|0
    0|0
  • real life.

    0|0
    0|0
  • On GaG, silly. =P

    1|0
    0|0
  • no its easy for me to talk to guys in real ife just like it is on gag. I'm funny, witty, outgoing and honest on gag and I'm the same exact way in real life

    0|0
    1|0
  • online. I'm super shy in person. it's kinda annoying, though. I can never talk to any guys in person, cause I just can't start a convo. D:

    0|0
    1|0
  • online for sure

    0|0
    0|0
  • It is easier online definitely

    0|0
    0|0
  • well me being very shy, id definitely say its easier to talk to guys online than in real life lol :)

    1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

  • I've had a few girls discuss personal issues with me, and I've shared some of mine, makes both sides more comfortable

    I think the fact that we'll probably never meet makes it a lot easier, we're just pics and words on a screen, no flesh, no breath, just a screen

    4|1
    0|1
  • Much easier in real-life. Partly because only 7% of communication is verbal, and a few smiley faces don't really make up for the other 93% that you miss online (facial expressions, gestures, voice pitch / tone, etc) - and partly because the people you talk to in real-life tend to be friends you know very well, who know more about you and are in a better position to give helpful advice, and who you feel more comfortable talking to.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...