Sometimes I wish the people on Girlsaskguys were my whole college lol.

Like I always wonder, what if everyone on here went to the same university or college.

Like some girls on here ask questions that I relate to so much, and I think "damn, I wish some of these girls went to my school, I could turn their 'not getting a guy' problem around for them".

Like I know there probably would be lots of drama lol obviously, becuase there are some crazy asses on here lmao

But I've met some guys on here that I relate to and they would probably be close friends if we actually all lived in the same place.

Idk, what you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd be interesting to see. Just put all the people on GAG in one room and see what happens xD

• Half the girls would probably be pregnate lmao

• link

imagine it'll start something like this lol

• lmao that's exactly what will happen

What Girls Said 8

• I bet it would be interesting to see if those who get on online actually get on in real.

I bet some of them wouldn't. I'm sure some would obviously - but others, not so much. I imagine a lot of people would be a lot different than they appear on here; through no fault of their own, but it's very easy to get, online, a really 2 dimensional view of people.

Like there are people no here who I think are idiots - but in real, I bet they're okay.

Some of them anyway.

• i get what you are saying. People are different in real life. But I would just like to say how different they really are.

• I feel the opposite. I thank god every single day most people on here don't go to my school.

Too many sexist, irrational people.

• That'd be cool but weird and super awkward because we know things about each other that are somewhat personal.

• yeah lmao are you chaldean? lol

• yea that's me lol

yeah they probably were like "those f***in chaldos, I'm going to remove this" lol

• haha I don't think they're haters unless we're a threat lol

• LOL! Well um,I'm not a college student but I hear what you're saying.

There are some women on here who are around my age,have gone through all the experiences I have-if not most.

• I wouldn't like it. Guys on here are beyond weird and they get hurt so easily, even with what I say that's not directed towards them.

• how can you hurt someones feelings? lol your so cute. Like a puppy ;P lol

• It's all good.

• cute like a kitty ^--^

• lol good point! That would be interesting...minus the cheaters and all! =)

• Yeah then you can tell me why I'm in dangerous territory :p lmao

• lol! It's you again! ha ha

• yeah so now you can tell me :p lmao

• LOL. ahahahaha. that's a cute idea. though I suspect how some people act on GAG may be different than how they act in person.

• Prolly. But, after the let out of their shell a little, I want to see what happens lol

• Maybe for a week or so, we could make some good life friends but there are some nutters on here that could be potentially dangerous to meet in person if what they talk about is true

• dnt worry ill protect you from them :)

What Guys Said 4

• I think there are arguments for and against your desire. Some of the girls on this website are super cute and aren't afraid to talk to guys and let them know what they think of you which is a definite hypothetical plus if we all went to the same university. Then again, imagine being in the girl's position with all of the potential creeps/dirtbags that also inhabit this website. I will agree with you though, if I could pick 50-100 GAG users and bring them to my university, I would most definitely do it.

• Lol yeah I just couldn't help wpmdering what would happen lol

• I'll join the group of naysayers.

Interesting though. And yeah people complain about not getting girls or not getting guys, but in person they have standards. So it's not like just anyone can fix their problem. If that was the case, they wouldn't be in a funk. It would end up no different than in the real world.

• YES

• Your college must be absolutely awful!

• yeah dude. I go to a community college, and its boring lmao