Are guys intimidated on here with girls who have pictures?

What would be the reason(s) why you wouldn't talk to someone who has a picture of themselves up on here? This goes for both guys and girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still talk to them whether they had a picture up or not but I guess I might be worried that an attractive looking guy might already have lots of girl friends on here and not really be interested in talking with me. So I might not just out of fear of looking stupid lol :)

What Guys Said 13

• > What would be the reason(s) why you wouldn't talk to someone who has a picture of themselves up on here?

People talk on this site? You mean like chatting? I absolutely hate meebo, sometimes it kept logging me in and out when I had multiple tabs open (and I *always* have tabs open), so I blocked the piece of sh*t and haven't been bothered by it since.

I don't really see the point of speaking to random users anyway, regardless of how many pictures they have. The chat-room they used to have on this site was nice though, it's a shame they removed it.

• Quite the opposite. I'm not intimidated by anyone on GAG but I won't initiate conversation with people who don't have a profile picture.

• I hear that the average woman is a size 12 in the U.S. yet most curvy women don't put up pics. It is like most are in hiding or something. Yes, I do check out profile pics and I find the majority of women here too skinny.

• a size 12?! seriously :0

• lol thanks Kermit.

• The problem with just throwing a size out there is that there are a lot of different body types and BMI to consider. Size 12 is nice though I like a range like 12-18 is good. The problem is that bigger women automatically assume that I only want sex if I am interested in her. :(

• Quite the opposite. I only talk to girls on here with pictures, so I definitely wouldn't be intimidated.

• I talk to anyone who wants to on here.

• i just figure they are that lazy, or cannot figure out how to upload, or on the puter at the library...

• I'm so intimidated! D:

(joking)

No I'm not intimidated. A picture doesn't tell you how that person is. If I think they are cool I'll tall to em.

• Nope, I barely talk to anyone on here. I get few msgs but rarely reply.

• Nope. Only in real life would I be intimidated.

• It's the same thing/way how you talk to people on here.

• You just need a theme song to get your swag on.

link

You're welcome.

• Yeah well for some reason I feel like girls are way nicer online. So FML. Also I hate the word swag.

• Nope, its a website, not much reason to be intimidated.

• Maybe the picture...isn't really them! =O

• nope

• No, I creep on girls with pictures.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope I would think that would be a good thing to have pictures so they know who they're talking to.

By the way, are you Native American or part Native by any chance?

• That is true. It would help a lot.

Lol, nope. Not at all.

• Nah, you're good. I'm Asian and black..

• Lol good mix. I know a guy who has a chick friend who is Asian and black and apparently all the guys think she's hot as hell I don't know why I shared that with you. But oh well!

• I doubt they are, I would assume that when a girl has a picture up, more guys are going to talk to her. I'll talk anyone regadless if they have a picture or not, as long as they are cool.

• I am new to the site and I am really on here to speak to new interesting people, are you saying I should take my picture down? will

more people speak to me if I take it down?

• Not at all. I think it's funner to imagine what some people look like on here, though.

• intimidated of someone who has a picture! Nah a picture has nothing to do with anything I love a brain a long as you have one its all good!

• You're not that hot!