Do you think Girlsaskguys is the best website, or the best website to waste time, or other?

I think this is the greatest website, because it talks about topics that interest me. Also, whenever I come on this site, time just seems to fly by! So do you think this is a great website; or a great website to waste time; or other?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's quite decent.

The moderators can ruin things sometimes, and then there's a few annoying aspects of the site (anons blocking you and then answering questions) but aside from that I like the variety of topics discussed and I've loved learning bits of psychology and sociology from this site.

The amazon gift cards are also a nice bonus.

What Girls Said 3

• I like this website wayyy better than Facebook and better than twitter. My other favorite website is www.weheartit.com/

• i'm always on this or fb

• I just stumbled across this website about half an hour ago but I am finding it very fun to answer the questions and look through peoples opinions on things :D

What Guys Said 2

• Its a great website to post at because you can get Amazon gift cards for your efforts.

• Great to waste time on, talk to people-