Why don't people comment on reality checks that often on Girlsaskguys?

It only takes a second, and it gains you more experience points. And to be honest, I created my reality checks more for the comments, to see what others thought, than just a number.

Whenever I rate reality checks I always leave a comment. Am I one of the few, or are there more out there than I'm aware of?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really couldn't care less about the Xper.

I've read a few reality checks in the past, and they tend to be rather boring. I couldn't care less about the style of a random person on the internet, and I'm not going to date anyone based on a self-made description a few paragraphs in length, especially if they live more than a hundred miles from where I live.

Would I date you? No, I'm 8 years your senior and live thousands of miles away (about 4000 to me slightly more precise).

Having said that, your idea of a date is actually the first that I've seen that actually sounds interesting.

What Guys Said 3

• I've only participated in one reality check and that's only because the girl asked me to. I won't do my own because, quite frankly, I'm pretty terrified of the responses :P

• People just don't go to that section of the site much.

• I don't know I think it's because I'm 22 and looked at your age. I just feel creepy, doing it to girls your age.

What Girls Said 7

• b/c its boring

• lol...reminds me of why don't many people answer "Is he interested in me questions"

Most people just rate...it is quicker...they only comment on the "really" interesting stuff.

• I am new here and still learn about thjs site I will look into it hope I can figure it out site is a little confusing

• I comment on the people I know. I don't want to seem like a creeper. :)

• yeah, I don't know. I created one more than once, and don't really get many rates or comments.

• Truth hurts...

• i never even check that section unless someone directly makes a question with a link requesting it