I wish we could retire questions?

Some questions keep getting asked over and over again, esp the do guys like girls who wear makeup questions.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a feature where repeated questions could be retired and can no longer be asked? Instead there would be a section for those questions with all the past questions and answers gathered in one place, kinda like a FAQ. Only that those questions can not be asked again

Most Helpful Girl

• A FAQ section would be fantastic. I guess all you'd really need is some way to detect when someone's typing in one of those questions, then instead of a submit screen, they could just be taken straight to the answer on the FAQ page.

Of course, then you'd have to be able to reliably detect the question, and I'm pretty sure people would try to reword their questions so they could ask it anyway..

What Guys Said 3

• Yea that would be amazing...for questions like this...is my size ok...im 110 is this body type ok... why does he not talk to me etc

• Oh yes, this is a good idea. I know some forums, where this will happen, if always coming the same questions. Such is "cruel". We have here a searching field, where you can find past questions. This should be enough.

To some nonsense or eternal same questinairs I would like to say the famous latin saying:

"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

(= about in English: if you would be silent, you could keep a philosophist)

• haha I asked this a while back.

What Girls Said 4

• HAHA...that will never happen as long as people keep joining this website daily.

• I hate those racist questions: Do so in so like so and do people? Come on seriously there is a guy and girl for everyone, a true and good person is not an easy find.

• That is an awesome idea that will, unfortunately, never come to fruition.

• yeah, that'd be great.