Has anyone ever dated someone on Girlsaskguys?

have you ever crushed, dated, met in person with someone on gag? I'm dating this guy that I met on gag and were getting pretty serious and were actually moving in together summer 2012 :) I find it pretty crazy how much of a connection we have and I've always wondered if anyone else had?

Most Helpful Guy

• I accidentally crushed one once.

It was a horrible mess.

Took me forever to get rid of the stain.

What Guys Said 8

• I've only crushed on someone on here. She's coming here next July but not because of me, she's doing a student exchange and the school she picked is in my city :)

• Good for you. It's interesting how that works. I don't even know how people determine who to befriend on this site, let alone hook up and go on dates with.

:\

• ive always been against internet dating and I never thought it would be me but I guess it is lol

• I've never dated anyone from gag yet, but I did have a massive crush on a girl I used to talk to on here. Unfortunately, she doesn't come on much anymore and she never replied to the last text I sent her.

I really hope things work out for you two though. People are so pessimistic about online relationships, but I think a lot of them end up working out. And it's so stupid to let such a thing as distance keep you apart if you truly love the person. So good luck with your relationship!

• awww thanks! good luck with your crush! hopefully you both will reconnect

• I have actually married four people from GaG so far!

• Ummm no but congrats on your crush hope everything works out well for you too :)

• have you actually met him personally

• I've liked a few people yeah. It would be pretty nice to meet a girl I could date on here since it's not gonna happen in real life and online dating failed me.

• No. But some of the people I've talked to live close to me. I would never meet up with them though

What Girls Said 8

• Congrats :D

And I have not. I got somewhat involved with one guy, but I highly doubt that counts as anything since it was all talk and mostly friendly lol. But I'm not opposed to the idea. I'm not single (and don't plan on being single lol) but if I ever were, there are like 2-3 guys I might try getting to know a little better

• Crushed? Yes. There is someone I genuinely like. But we've never dated/met, and chances are we never will. But he is still an awesome guy.

• No...there are awesome people on here don't get me wrong.

But no...there are people on here who are dating or whatever

• No but there are some guys that sound interesting to meet, but I don't think I will ever meet them.

• i just liked someone but never had a chance to meet him!

• Eh, he's more than a crush but we're currently trying it out and just talking a lot. We're kind of far away so I'm not sure when we're going to meet, we have some complications. :/

But that's awesome for you Sabrina! I'm happy for you.

• thanks tia! good luck with you too... let me know how it goes :)

• I had a fairly rough experience with a crush/ internet romance on here. We never met though. I personally would avoid online associations like that in the future, but I'm so glad things are working out for you!

• I have not. but congrats! that's so great